Chapter Two

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Zayn Malik eh? What a guy he was simply fucking gorgeous. Bit of a prat though, Thinking he owns the place, Like he gets what he wants well let me tell you he wants a good fucking slap and if he steps out of place that's exactly what I'd give him. My father Bobby Horan told me all about this Malik family. They thought they were the biggest family around, You either respected them or your life was over. Sounds pathetic to me. My father is all about world dominance you could say he worries more for power then his family. Being his son I was drawn into this hectic world of keeping the family name alive. Did I want this? No of course not, But it's what my family expects of me, Being a criminal is in the blood. Being bold and not scared of any fucker out there, Stamping your name on every bit of territory around is what being top dog is all about. Back in the day Yaser Malik and Bobby Horan were the two biggest criminals out there. Put the names together everybody feared them, Now it was down to there son's me and I suppose Zayn to hold up that name. Now I don't know about Zayn but it's not what I wanted. But its family loyalty at the end of the day blood is thicker then water, That's my constant reminder of things. My phone started buzzing in my pocket the name 'Dad' came up on called ID.

"Hello?" 

"Niall, Me and your mother are going away for the weekend business needs dealing with in Ireland are you ok to hold the fort until I get back?" My father asked.

"Course I am, I got it all under control" I replied.

"That's my boy. Take care son" He hung up the call before I even had the chance to reply. I wanted to check the area out, Get to know my surroundings. So I began walking I had no idea where I was going but fuck it. As I was walking I saw a group of people surrounding another person by the looks of it they had the kid pinned against a wall.

"Oi back the fuck off!" I shouted running over to them. The minute they heard me they smacked the kid one more time then bolted off running for there lives. "You alright kid?" I asked extending my hand.

"Why the fuck didn't you leave it?! I had it under fucking control you prat!" I recognized the voice immediately as Zayn, I smirked, I liked messing with this kid. 

"By the looks of it you had nothing under control a thank you wouldn't go a miss either" I replied with a smirk.

"Thank you? What the hell would I say thank you for?" Zayn shouted.

"Let me see. Well there's gee I don't know saving your backside from getting a royal ass kicking" I said.

"Listen here blondie, I had everything under control!" Zayn replied getting annoyed.

"Not from where I was standing you didn't" I replied

"Then change position!" He yelled back.

"What position would you like me in" I replied giving him a wink.

"Fuck you" He replied while biting his lip, God was he sexy.

"Again what position?" I replied with a cocky smirk on my face. Wait! This ain't right hes my enemy I shouldn't be joking with him, But that fucking lip biting was sexy. 

"Cocky fuck ain't you?" He replied. 

"Full of it babe" I replied looking at Zayn, He wasn't that bad.

"Fancy a drink Horan?" Zayn asked.

"Don't mind if I do Malik" We walked into the club together. Without our gang around we had nothing to prove to one another, We wasn't enemies, We wasn't friends, Heck we wern't even associates , We were just Zayn and Niall nothing more nothing less.

"So why do you do all this criminal act?" I asked looking at Zayn as he ordered our drinks.

"Family loyalty init how about you?" He replied while handing me my drink.

"Same really keeping the family legacy running, Whatever that means" I said  before taking a sip of my drink and nearly chocking, Fuck that was strong!

"Newbie" Zayn teased while laughing, I glared at him before challenging him to a game of shots.

Zayn's Pov:

It was 1 AM and I think its safe to say blondie is smashed. He can barley stand up straight. Spending a few hours with him made me realize were more alike then people realize, Were both into this whole criminal thing for our family nothing else.

"Come on you, let's get you in a cab" I said trying to hold Niall up.

"Y-y-you-rr-are-v-v-ar-y-pr-e-tty" Niall slurred out I couldn't help but laugh, Boy was actually hammered. I dragged him to a local coffee shop and ordered there strongest coffee going, I then sat Niall down and shoved the coffee in his face "Drink it" He gave me a weird look but started drinking the coffee anyway. He needed to sober up there was no way he would be able to get in a taxi by himself looking like this and I knew even though we were getting to know eachother the Horan family would not appreciate me being on there terf.

"You alright kiddo?" I asked once Niall had finished his coffee, He nodded his head. Poor kid would have a throbbing headache in the morning. I stood up pulling out my pack of cigarettes.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked.

"For a cigarette" I replied, Niall stood up and said he would come too. 

"Hey Zayn tonight's been fun, You reckon we could do it again?" Niall asked, Honestly I knew neither of our families would like it, Not to mention our gangs, But we were being forced by both of them to be something were not, Why not live a little fun?

"Sounds good to me" I replied, Niall moved forward I think to shake my hand but instead he tripped thankfully I caught him before he fell over. We both laughed together his laugh was beautiful, We both stopped laughing when we looked into eachothers eyes, He had the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I'd ever seen. He gave a weak smile before timidly leaning in, This is wrong this is so wrong, I thought to myself, But never the less I leaned in also, Our lips touched gently for only a second, He went to pull away but I wanted more so I held onto him and kissed him even more deeply. I slowly pushed him against the nearest wall, I knew this was wrong, I knew the trouble we would get in but I couldn't resist. Niall wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist. We continued kissing even when the need for air was becoming desperate we didn't stop. His lips were like magic, So soft, it felt unreal, If we got caught we were both dead, So why didn't it matter to us? Why did everything feel so right when it was actually so wrong?

We pulled away slowly, I was breathless "Bye Zayn" He said before rushing to the nearest taxi and driving off. That night I lay awake in my bed, Touching my lips they were still tingling. What had this kid done to me? It's not right it's not normal. I don't know how, I don't know why but I need to see him again.