Chapter Seven

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I woke up in the morning with an empty feeling inside. It was strange waking up with Niall not in my arms, That thought however quickly faded away when I felt a pain shoot through my stomach, I grabbed it, Fucking hell what the hell is this? I thought maybe it was a cramp so I stood up, But that caused more pain. I felt a weird feeling traveling up my throat, Oh no, I thought to myself then I bolted to the toilet locking the door and throwing my guts up. After a while I finally stopped being sick and flushed the toilet, I brushed my teeth before feeling the need to throw up again! This is fucking ridiculous! I laid down on my bed feeling like utter shit. What the fucking hell is wrong with me, I found out only a few hours later it was a virus spreading through the town. How fucking amazing is this. I sighed before falling back on my bed, I decided it wouldn't hurt to take a quick nap but before I did so I picked up my phone, Texted Niall telling him I loved him. 

Harry's Pov:

"Where the fuck is Zayn?" I said to Liam and Louis. They shrugged there shoulders. "We better get on without him then. How are we going to get back at the Horan gang for destroying our terf?" I ahsed looking to Louis and Liam for suggestions. Louis face lit up in an evil smirk. "Lou what's your idea?" 

"Well I think we should pay there leader a visit, I here some of them have gone to deal with business in Ireland, Leaving little Niall on his own with only one follower, Perfect time for a ambush don't you think?" I grinned at Louis, I loved his evil mind. 

"Perfect" I said. Liam had left the room to find out where Zayn was.

"Well boys it turns out Zayn's got a stomach bug, He dosen't even have the energy to get up so were doing this alone" He revealed

"Does he know?" I asked.

"He has no idea we'll fill him in once it's done" Liam replied.

"Let's go then, I want me some of this fucking Irish jackass for destroying our terf" I stated.

After a few hours of scouting around for Horan we found him and his little mate leaning up against an old abandoned warehouse.

"Horan!" I shouted.

Niall's Pov:

This morning I'd had a text from Zayn telling me he loved me? I was confused I mean he always does this but when I reply he does too. This time he hasn't. He hasn't even answered my calls it's just been going straight to voicemail. I heard someone shout my name so I looked up and saw three members of Zayn's gang, I smirked at them this should be good.

"What can I do for you boys?" I replied.

"Don't play games with us Horan!" The curly haired boy spat, I couldn't help but laugh they was so easy to wind up. 

"I'm not playing games curly" I replied, Where was Zayn? I thought to myself. "Where's your leader? Is he to busy getting his mummy to clean his nappy?" I replied trying to sound like I hated him.

"Were here at his request actually. See you destroyed out terf, We don't play fair when it comes to that, So now you have to pay the price Horan" Liam replied. What? That can't be true! What he didn't have the fucking bottle to come and get the job done! He said he would warn me! I couldn't let this cloud my mind, So I pushed it aside.

"Bring it on" I replied through gritted teeth. 

It turned into a full on fist fight real fast, They had there strategy all planned out. All three of them headed straight to Sean as I lunged towards them the remainder of Zayns gang showed up and ambushed me from behind, I was punched repeatedly in the gut, "Niall!" I could hear Sean screaming, However he was then thrown into the the warehouse walls behind us, His whole body completely bounced off it he was out, I was alone. I stood my ground as best I could but the betrayal was cut so deep inside me. I was held by two people while the others took there turns in punching and kicking me repeatedly, Blood began spilling from my mouth, I got one good punch in before I was on the floor again, How could he how could he let this happen? My world was fading I had no idea where I was now my entire body was numb, To finish off there little game I was thrown straight to the ground with one final kick to the gut.

"Leave him the fuck alone!" I heard someone shout! I then felt a body lay over the top of mine, Then my world went blank.

Zayn's Pov:

I woke a few hours later feeling a little better then this morning. The first thing I done was check my phone, I had missed calls and texts from Niall, My face broke into a massive smile, I tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail, I sighed and tried another five times, There was still no answer. I thought maybe he was in the shower, I would try again later. A few hours later I tried again there was still no answer, It was to risky for me to leave a voicemail, So I didn't, I was getting extremely worried now. I threw on my shoes and jacket and decided to try find him, Instead of leaving the house I ran into the boys, They had massive smirks on there faces and red bloodied knuckles. What the fuck happened?

"What you all grinning about?" I asked.

"Ha lets just say were top dogs again" Louis replied smirking, My heart stopped beating right then, What was that supposed to mean?

"What you all done?" I asked trying to sound as happy as possible, When in all honesty I was scared.

"We got Horan and one of his followers" Harry replied. My heart sunk right then.

"Is he ok?" I asked. The boys looked at me funny, 

"Were not sure, We knocked him out then his mate crawled ontop of his body before we could do worse, We sent the message across so that's all that matters" Liam replied, I was trying so hard to stop myself from punching every single one of them in the fucking face! Niall was hurt my fucking Niall! Please tell me he's ok please? "Good job boys, I got to go" I said, I ran off leaving all of them standing there with confused looks on there faces. I ran straight the way home and straight to my room. I knelt down and started to pray.

"Please let him be ok. Please protect him with your grace, Give him the faith he needs, Please let him be safe, Don't take him from me, Please don't let anything happen to him please" I broke down crying he had to be ok, He just had to be. 

When it was dark enough, I would travel to Niall's home, I knew it was dangerous, I knew it was risky, I knew what would happen if I was caught, but I didn't care, I needed to know he was ok. Whatever the sacrifice would be.