Chapter Six

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Going back was hard for me. Niall had finally agreed to give us a shot. After constantly thinking over reasons why we cant be together, Reasons why it would be bad for us, But he never gave a reason why we shouldn't be together. We both knew we was taking a big risk but that in itself made it more exciting. The thought of getting caught. I've never kept a secret from my gang, They were like my family, Not telling them something would be like breaking the trust with my family. I was taking a massive risk, We both were but we knew what we wanted. 

"Zayn! Fuck sake mate where's your head at?" Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"What? Sorry dude, What was you saying?" I asked.

"I was saying were all going down to the link tonight, You up for it? Plus we got a problem Malcolm ain't paid me my money back so we need to go and sort him out" Harry said.

"Yeah sure mate" I replied, I had a loyalty to Harry I couldn't not help him out. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Niall I had to tell him to stay away.

I miss you, Haz wants to go to the link tonight, We have some business to take care of, So stay away! -Zi

Aw, Is someone worried about me- Ni 

Of course I am, But serious Ni stay away! Harry and Lou get physical after an argument and a drink and I don't just mean in the bedroom- Zi

I can take care of myself Malik!- Ni

I don't doubt what but please Ni for me?- Zi

No promises- Ni

Dick!- Zi

Save it for later sexy- Ni

I rolled my eyes before shoving my phone back into my pocket and jumping in the car with Harry to head to Lou's.

Niall's Pov:

How can Zayn be a criminal when hes an absolute sweetheart? I've never seen him proper lose it not once, Does he even ever lose it? I wonder? Keeping a secret from my gang was easy enough for me, The way I see it is they don't need to know every aspect of my life, Let me work with them then let me go to bed with whoever I want too, I have no obligation to them to tell them who I date or who I make love with. Tonight I wanted to have abit of a kick back, Recharge my batteries since arriving here we've made it clear to everyone were here to stay. I got a text from Sean telling me to meet him at Zayn's terf. I was at first really confused why the fuck would he be there! I jumped in my car and drove to the terf what I saw shocked me. The place was a wreck! Cars were set alite, Graffiti was all over the walls, Paint all over the floor, Glass bottles smashed everywhere.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted.

"What?" Sean asked as he began approaching me.

"What the fuck did you do this for?" I shouted. 

"We had to make a stand! Show were not going to be pushed over! There our biggest rivals now Niall, The gloves need to come off!" Sean replied, "Besides I thought you would be pleased".

"I am, Good job" I replied trying to cover up my utter shock, Zayn would go mad. "However that dosen't change the fact you went behind my fucking back! You don't run this gang Sean I do! That means every attack plan gets run through by me! That goes for every single fucking one of you! You don't ever pull a stunt like this without running it by me first! If you don't do so your all going to be fed your meals through a straw for the foreseeable future is that clear?!" I shouted they all nodded at me. "Now the Malik gang wont be to pleased with this so expect a backlash attack to this, Now get home all of you!" I shouted before turning on my heel and walking to my car, Once inside I pulled out my phone and dialed Zayn's number.

"Meet me round the link's alley way" I said hanging up the phone, Zayn wasn't going to take this well. 

I stood leaning against the wall waiting for Zayn. After a good fifteen minutes he showed his face.

"Vas Happenin!" Zayn said clearly a little tipsy. 

"Where fuck you been! I've been standing here freezing my fucking bollocks off" I replied trying to sound mad at him. He just grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I can warm them up if you like" Zayn said smirking at me.

"Keep it in your pants Malik, I got something to tell you" I replied smacking Zayn gently. 

"Alright?" He said.

"Sean gave me a buzz tonight told me to head down to your terf, So I did and my gang completely destroyed it-" Zayn didn't allow me to finish the sentence before he began yelling.

"What the fuck! Why didn't you fucking warn me!"

"I had no idea they was doing it Zayn they didn't run the idea past me, If I knew I would have warned you, Anyway we have to play this cool we need to let things like this happen so nobody gets suspicious" I replied.

"But my terf Ni, My fucking terf" Zayn exclaimed, I sighed. You wont understand unless your in a gang, But your terf is yours and your gangs place the place you can go to and it belongs to you nobody else, I knew exactly how he felt right now. 

"I'm sorry baby" I said.

"It's not your fault" He said sighing before giving me a quick kiss. "Nobody will let this go Ni, My gang will want retribution" I nodded knowing exactly what he meant. 

"I understand that" I replied.

"Don't worry I'll warn you to make sure your not there. Your gang I don't give a fuck about, But I can't handle the thought of you getting hurt" He replied, I should have been annoyed, with him speaking badly of my gang but the fact he was willing to keep me safe warmed my heart. I leaned down and captured his lips in a sweet gentle kiss, We heard the back door opening so we quickly bolted around the corner.

"Zayn! Zayn you here?" Louis shouted, Me and Zayn covered our mouths trying not to laugh, Zayn pushed me against the wall and slammed his lips against mine, We kissed passionately, The sound of Louis yells still echoing in the background, The idea of getting caught made it dangerous, Danger is what we hungered for.