"No." He replies without looking at me. "Just one."

Wells gives one last good punch, leaving Murphy still before standing and facing us. "Don't you see you can't control this?"

My eyes flicker to Murphy, who retrieves his knife, but for some reason, I still don't feel sorry for Wells.

"You're dead." Murphy wipes the blood off is face with his sleeve and moves towards Wells, but Bellamy stands in his way.

"Wait!"

My eyebrows furrow as I watch him. He turns to Wells and holds up a knife, dropping it to the ground.

"Fair fight."

Bellamy stands beside me again and gauges my reaction, and I simply give him a nod. It was a good call, this is a fight between Wells and Murphy, despite it being solely on Murphy's grudge.

The kids watching yell at Wells to pick up the knife, and after a moment of thinking, he picks it up and stands ready as Murphy stalks towards him.

Murphy lunges and swings for him a couple times before actually cutting Wells at his arm, causing him to wince.

"This is for my father!" Murphy lunges again but Wells grabs him and spins him around, holding the knife to his throat.

"Drop it!" Wells shouts at Murphy.

"Wells!" Everyone turns to see Clarke emerge from the trees, an angry look on her face as she walks towards he friend holding a knife to Murphy's throat. "Let him go!"

Wells pushes Murphy to the ground, and I jump back to avoid having him land on my feet.

Well, that was entertaining.

Murphy immediately shoots up and charges at Wells, but Bellamy jumps in and tries to push him back. I grab a hold of the back of Murphy's jacket.

"Enough Murphy."

Bellamy and I let him go, and he runs over to a limping Octavia.

"Octavia, are you all right?"

"Yeah." She winces, and my gaze sweeps over them all.

"Where's the food?"

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn tells Bellamy as he sits on a log.

"What the hell happened out there?"

"We were attacked." Clarke says.

"Attacked by what exactly?" I ask.

"Not what. Who." Finn says.

Who.

As in someone?

"It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder."

"It's true." Clarke nods. "Everything we thought we knew about the ground was wrong. There are people here. Survivors." Whispers run through the crowd and I bring my hand up to my face to think. "The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us."

"Yeah. Bad news is the grounders will."

"Where's the kid with the goggles?"

My head snaps up at Wells' words, and I frantically search for Jasper, stopping when I see a hurt look on Monty's face.

"Jasper was hit." Clarke looks down at the ground. "They took him. Where's your wristband?"

She lifts up Wells' arm and I cast a look over at Bellamy.

"Ask him." Wells nods over at Bellamy before shifting his gaze to me. "Or better yet, ask them."

Asshole.

Clarke looks between us with an angry look but we both hold our ground.

"How many?"

"Twenty four and counting." Murphy tells her, smirking despite his busted lip.

"You idiots." Clarke whispers in disbelief, before raising her voice and directing her words to the crowd. "Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristband, you're not just killing them, you're killing us!."

"We're stronger than you think." Bellamy walks around. "Don't listen to her! She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good, how many of you can say the same. We can take care of ourselves!  That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore!"

"Bellamy's right." I say, stepping forward. "Look around you. They sent us down here because they think we're worthless, that if we die it won't matter. So do you really think that when Jaha and the council come down, they'll just pardon us all and let us go free? They'll let us continue on with our lives and let us back into their society?"

"They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say, you're not criminals! You're fighters. Survivors. the grounders should worry about us!"

Everyone cheers and Clarke shakes her head and storms past us as the other kids side with us once again.