Your rejecting me?

Start bij het begin

"No i'm not. I'm serious when i said i was protecting you" I said skimming my lips slowly over hers. She gasped and stood there frozen watching me. I was about 2 seconds from kissing her when she said the words i think i would ever hear.

"Well so am I. I Katherine Evans, reject you Blake Spencer as my mate" and with those words said, she pushed me away making me stumble a little and walked right past her second period class. I watched after her stunned as she walked away from me. In the inside, It felt like a piece of me was broken. I ran my hands through my hair and took deep breaths. I didn't even want to be in school anymore. I walked out the side doors of the school and headed to the nearest bar to drown my sorrow with Alcohol.

Katherine Pov

I walked away trying to keep calm the whole time until i made it to the restroom. I can't believe i just rejected him. The way he looked when i said it. it was absolute shock.I went and looked at myself in the mirror. I cheeks were flushed.

Was he about to kiss me? No he wasn't about to kiss me, He rejected me. Why would he want to his me when he rejected me. I touched my lips with my fingertips. His lips were so soft. They way they brushed against mine.  I moved my fingers up to my flushed cheek. They way he held my cheek. His hand was so soft.

'You are such a girl' my wolf said

'Don't act like you didn't enjoy it. The way he pushed me to the lockers, he was so controlling. It really turned me on.'

'Kat, You have to stay strong. You can't show him that it affected us because then he's going to do it all the time'

"Yea, what am i thinking. How can i get so hot and turned on over someone that rejected me." And to make it even worse, i just rejected him not even 10 minutes ago. I leaned over the sink and took deep breaths.

"Get a grip Katherine" I pulled myself back up to look in the mirror. I applied more lip gloss and more eyeliner.

I took out my phone and looked at the time. There was no point in going to second period since it was going to end in a few minutes. So to pass time, i chatted with Chris and Ryan through mind-link. They both had the same class together so it's not like they were missing anything. If one missed something, im pretty sure the other payed attention enough fill the other one in.

I haven't decided when i was going to tell them about me and Blake's encounter in the hallway but right now, i don't even want to think about it. I will tell them when i'm ready, whenever that is. If Chris found out that we almost kissed, she would probably kill me for falling for his player charms. I knew she didn't like him much because when we were going to second period, i saw her shoot him daggers. And i mean killer daggers. If looks could kill, i'm pretty sure Blake will be dead right now. I smiled at how my friends are protective of me.

Blake's Pov

About 8 shots or so later, i was more than a little tipsy. I sat at the bar and called the bartender over.

"Hit me with another one" I told him. He looked a little reluctant so i took a 20 from my wallet and gave it to him. He grabbed the money and walked off to get my shot.

'Dude, where are you' Ugh what did join want. I just wanted to be left alone.

'Leave me alone 'I groaned back at him. The bartender bought over 2 more shots and set it down in front of me.

"I really hope you aren't driving" He said looking worried.

"I'm not stupid. I value my life" I slurred to him and he walked away again. Well at least right now i didn't value my life. I just wanted to drown in my sorrows and if that wasn't enough, I'd just drown in alcohol. I was very aware of John repeatedly asking where i was. God he sounded like my mother, but only his voice was deeper.

"I'm at the bar" I was so fed up with his questions. However many minutes later, i really didn't care to count, John showed up alone. He walked over and took a seat on the stool.

"Blake, how many did you have" He said picking up the empty shot glass and pushing it away.

''I don't know. I lost count" I slurred back to him.

"He had 13." The bartender answered him.

John turned towards me. "What's got you so depressed that you have to splurge on alcohol." John was my best friend so i felt that i can tell him anything.

"Not here" I told him as i stood up and walked to the door stumbling. When i was sure enough i was going to fall, John caught me and walked to the car.

"I found my mate" I told him as he turned his car on.

"Congrats dude, but that still doesn't explain why your here."

"I rejected her" i leaned my head against the cool glass of the window.

"Why, is she ugly" he asked eyes still focused on the road.

"No not really. I just didn't want to be seen with her" I admitted.

"Who is she?"

"Katherine Evans" I said, remembering the way my lips brushed against hers.

"Oh sh!t dude, She's f*cking hot" He slapped my arm with his hand congratulating me.

"Yea now she is. Before she never wore makeup, or tight fitting clothes, or perfume for that matter. She never wore lip gloss either. The pink lip gloss makes her lips even sexier. And her curves, I just want to slide my tongue down her body" I was drunk and rambling now.

"You got it bad. Why don't you talk to her and try to fix it" He added as he made the turn to my house.

"I did today in the hallway. When we were talking, i though everything was going good so i leaned in to kiss her and she said ' I Katherine Evans, reject you Blake Spencer as my mate'. I confessed to him.

"So YOU got rejected"

"Yep, she rejected me". I told him stepping out of the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is. Chapter 6

I actually wasn't going to upload today, I was going to wait for a while to see if we can get to 15 votes.

But we didn't and i was kind of sad.

Well anyways, COMMENT & VOTE EVERYONE SO THE NEXT CHAPTER CAN BE POSTED EARLIER THAN SUNDAY !!

Thanks <3