"What do you have?" He asked, playfully shoving me to the side to look in the fridge.

I grabbed a fork out of the drawer.

He took out the last two pieces of chocolate cake we had last night.

"No way. That's for my mom and if she found out she'd kill us." I said.

"Good thing she's not here." He smiled as he grabbed the fork out my hand and took a piece of cake to shove it in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and left to go to the living room and study.

I swear he finished the cake because he came out with crumbs all over his face and chocolate sauce on his mouth.

"That was some good cake." He smiled.

He came over to me and sat down on the couch next to me, where I was studying.

"Oh my god, wipe your mouth." I laughed as I took a spare napkin from the coffee table and started to wipe his face.

"You're not my mother." He laughed as he took the napkin from my hand.

"Sorry." I laughed.

I was finishing up my math homework when he took the papers from me.

"Give me that back!" I demanded.

"No! I mean, you actually do your homework?" He laughed.

"Well yeah..." I said.

He got up, and ran around the house.

"HAYES GRIER GIVE ME MY HOMEWORK BACK." I yelled.

"Come here." Hayes yelled from the kitchen.

I went in the kitchen and I found him sitting on the counter. I stood in front of him.

"Give me my homework." I said, holding out my hand.

He was going to give me the homework but when I grabbed it from him he snatched it back.

"I'll give you the homework, if-"

"Oh god." I rolled my eyes.

"If you give me a kiss."

That's not so bad, I guess.

"You give me the homework first." I said.

"You give me the kiss first." He smiled.

Obviously, he won't budge.

I put my arms around his neck and I leaned in to kiss him. Our lips touched and he grabbed my waist, which caught me by surprise.

We stood in that position for a while, kissing and him holding me.

I pulled away from him.

"Here." He smiled as he gave me the homework.

"Thank you." I smiled back as I grabbed it and he got off the counter.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Maybe we can work this out." Hayes said.

"Work what out?" I asked.

"You going out with Aaron, while you hook up with me." He said.

"Oh no, Hayes all you asked me to do was kiss you, Aaron and I are friends and I don't want to ruin that relationship." I said.

"Jul, I really like you." Hayes said.

"Look Hayes, you can't just tell every girl you meet you like them, then you date them, and break up with them! You can't just do that. I won't be that kind of girl that you can just take advantage of." I said.

"I'm not like that." He said.

"Oh so you didn't just tell Lesley you liked her, dated her, then broke up with her just like that? No? Oh wait, that's exactly what happened." I said.

"Has she been telling lies again?" He smiled.

"No, just believing the ones you told her." I said.

He got up and started to walk out.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Going somewhere, anywhere. Why would you care?" He said as he slammed the door shut.

I heard a big crack, like something was breaking outside. I opened my door to check.

There was Hayes, getting all his anger out on the wall he's currently punching.

I saw Aaron by the end of the hallway, my apartment was at the other end.

Hayes grabbed Aaron and started to punch him.

~.~
A/N: You guys everyone is at the beach while I'm at home sleeping. Ugh.
Guys (I'm editing this in 2015) I now realize how stupid this ending is, but if you think I'm changing it, I shit you not- I won't. I love hearing the comments, especially in that one line.