Chapter 11: An Hour

Hoseok's POV

My hands rested at my sides as I lazily dragged myself around the hallways, my eyes were close to sealing themselves despite my will. I rubbed them with the back of my hand as I yawned, my arms then coming above my head as I stretched my whole body. It was 2 a.m., possibly even later than that at this point.

>

 It had been hard at work especially when thousands of questions were thrown your way as to where you had been for almost half a month. It was impossible to keep track of the moments that passed by these days...before all of this had happened the only thing I was doing was admiring a little girl who overflowed with innocence. 

How did everything even come to this? 

Namjoon was now his right hand man? He had Y/N locked up like she was some kind of animal? He didn't even want to remember the problems his father was in.

>

"I just need some rest" I thought as I yawned once again.

I made my way down the winding hallways trying to hopefully fall into my room, but there was definitely a downfall to living in a mansion with hallways that seemed like those tunnels in movies "Which path are you going to choose?" they seemed to say.

As expected however, my body became too weak to even keep on searching. I allowed myself to slide down the wall nearest to me and tilt my head slightly to the side as I rested there.

The windows surrounding me were all wide open, the curtains blowing inwards with a great fury. Though the cold grazed my skin I was too tired to mind it. 

My body shook but I didn't move. Little noises came from the animals that were flying about outside. The soft "hoot hoot" of Owls could be heard loud and clear no matter how far away they were from my house. 

I turned to my other side trying to be comfortable next to the wall. The wind still blew past me, carrying the sounds with it.

But as my eyes drifted...the softer those voices became

My hands were finally relaxing next to me

"Mpfh" I heard quietly from the wall

My being chose to ignore it as I finally found peace with the night.

"Mpfh" 

another voice from the wall?

I opened my eyes, confused

What?

I turned my body so that my ear was now cupped onto the wall, my palms were limp and flat against the surface as I tried to make sense of the noise I had heard.

I heard teeth grinding against each other once again

...it sounded like someone was on the other side of the wall.

What room was this?

A long cough followed by chattering teeth once again popped up from the closed space. As I heaved myself to my feet, I peered into the small window and my eyes met with a small figure curled up into herself.

Y/N?

She coughed once again, this time a bit more violently.