Chapter 1: Killer

"You??"   

"Assassin?!?! " Min Yoongi exclaimed as he held up his gun to protect himself. "I prefer...killer" I stated as I shot the man in front of me. I blew on the top of the gun as people in movies usually did, unfortunately, that only earned me a death stare from Yoongi. I rolled my eyes "Sorry" I murmured as we continued shooting around us. People in masked costumes continued throwing themselves our way 

"Watch out!" I called when a man came running towards Yoongi. Yoongi stared at me whilst he picked his gun up, shooting the masked man square in the forehead. My jaw dropped, Yoongi seemed surprised by my reaction as his eyebrow cocked up. He turned to see what the big deal was.

His jaw dropped and his eyebrows came up as a gummy grin displayed on his face. "I did that?" he said happily surprised.

"That must have been so cool to see huh?" he said as he walked towards me

"Shut up and shoot before we both die" I told him turning back towards the men, but before I did I saw Yoongi getting shot just above the chest.

"Well shit." he said dropping his gun

G A M E   O V E R

The screen showed. I sighed.  Yoongi and I took off our 3D interactive game consoles

"Well you screwed that up Yoongs" I said as I fixed my hair

"Did not" he defended

"Why did you have to choose the assassin level anyway?" he said running his hand through his hair. His tongue, out of habit, ran over his lower lip. "AGAIN, may I ask...it's like you dwell in the assassin level."

I rolled my eyes "I'm good at this stuff" I said although Min Yoongi was completely clueless of the double-edged sword. 

"Yea well apparently I am too" he said confused at himself

"Did you see that shot?" he broke into a self-awarding grin once again

We walked out of the place together as the day had fled away. "Why didn't you tell me that it was already 9?" I said to him as we both looked across the road for taxis. "I was playing at the same time you were remember?" he said stressing upon the word same. I shook my head.

"Don't shake your head at me. I payed for all of that you know" he said as a taxi finally pulled up.

"Shut up" I told him as I was too exhausted to keep talking. Yoongi opened the door for me before reaching his own side. I allowed myself to rest my head upon his shoulder as I drifted away. 

Half way through the ride I woke up as the taxi driver suddenly stepped on the break. My head jolted up a bit from Yoongi's shoulder. He looked over at me with kind, worried eyes. 

"Go back to sleep" he said gently as I rested my head upon his shoulder again, but I couldn't drown myself in the darkness anymore. 

Every time I closed my eyes I saw my precious Taehyung.....I turned my head a bit concealing my tears from Yoongi. I stared out of the taxi window. We were moving very slowly as traffic was heavy that night. Every few feet as we passed by I saw many people crossing the streets and walking across the pavement, peacefully. Kids holding their parents hands. Grandparents laughing with their grandchildren. I buried my head closer to Yoongi and his hand came up to my arm, comforting me.

"Yoongs.." I said quietly

"Mm" he replied his hand still on my arm

"I....I miss Taehyung" I said lifting my head from his shoulder. Yoongi himself seemed to be stopping his tears from falling from his eyes. He nodded his head

"So do I Y/N-ah....so do I" 

I sniffled a bit as he pulled me into his side. 

"He was one of the most caring people I have ever met" he continued "....he was such a kid" we both laughed as we knew how childish Tae could be at times. He made everyone so...so happy....

"It should've been me..." I whispered dropping my eyes to the floor of the taxi.

"Y/N....."Yoongi sighed "Taehyung was a hero when he left this cursed world...I think above all that was one of the things he wanted to be remembered as...and think about it" I met Yoongi's eyes

"If he left the world as a hero for the one he loved...."

I nodded my head. I knew what he meant to say....

The taxi stopped.

"Thank you" Yoongi said to the driver as we got out of the closed space. 

"Oooh it's cold" Yoongi said rubbing at his arms. He brought his hands to his mouth and blew on them. He then took my hands and put them in his. I lifted an eyebrow and nodded "Good job" I said as he looked proud of himself. He pulled out his beautiful gummy smile as we walked into the building.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said as we parted ways. My room was three floors up. 

I got into the elevator and pushed the button. Then pressed the button that closed the door. I sighed as I leaned back into the walls of the elevator. I closed my eyes and hugged myself as a soft breeze blew through. Before the elevator was able to close, a hand caught in between the doors. 

A man who was around my age walked in. His smile resembled that of an angel. I nodded back at him. 

"Sorry" he whispered before pressing a button. But then he pressed another one

and another

and another

I looked over at him puzzled. He stared right into my eyes and an evil grin appeared as he pulled something out of his pocket. 

Everything went black.

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up slowly, my head aching. I looked around myself to see that I couldn't see anything... the room was pitch black. As I tried to get up my hands wouldn't cooperate. They were tied to the back of the chair with what seemed like wire.I tried to yank my hands away, but the wire cut deeper into my wrist

"Aghhh" I groaned as the wire was now buried within my wrist. 

A figure approached me. The elevator boy.

"Jimin" he said

"My name is Park Jimin" he bent down to meet me at eye level.

"I think you know who I work for"and for a moment I just looked at him...observing all I could...his gaze told me exactly who he worked for. Pain mixed in with content. That's exactly how my now ex-boss made you feel.

My jaw clenched at the thought of the cruel person. "What do you want" I asked Jimin

He simply got up taking a few steps back. He smiled at me. A smile that if he hadn't told me who he worked for, probably would've touched my heart.

How many people were you going to corrupt, stupid Boss I thought.

I sat in the chair. No noise heard around me. No person approached me again. 

My head started dangling in the air as I became tired. It was probably around 12 am by that time.

The lights turned on then. I could hear a figure approaching me from behind. "Untie her" the voice boomed.I gritted my teeth.

It was him.

"Don't touch me" I hissed back as I twisted my wrists, untying myself.

"Hmm...so you still remember that trick" the Boss said

"You and I both know why I decided to use that trick now" I stated staring at him.

He broke eye contact turning his head towards the corner of the room. His jaw line was still as sharp as the last time I saw it. He inhaled deeply before going on.

"And I think you and I both know why you were captured now."

"You need me to kill someone."