Chapter 5: Compromised

Hey guys, I kind of realized how rushed this chapter was so I decided to edit/re-write it. I hope you enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I attempted to make my way through the crowd as they were piling against me on the street. One after the other, all of them seemed to be going in the opposite direction of me.

"His bodyguard should be around there. Keep your eye out Y/N" Jimin said through the ear piece

 "Bodyguard? You never told me about a bodyguard" I said. I scanned the crowd for anyone who even remotely held the stature and possessed the training that I went through.

"I got your back" I heard Seokjin saying through the ear piece

"Me too" Namjoon responded

  I pulled my snap back closer to my forehead allowing myself to know that I had my teammates in the playing field as well.  

_________________________________________________________

Namjoon and Seokjin (Before Seoul)

"It's time." 

I looked up at Jimin who stood next to me, his hand rested upon my shoulder. 

 I wasn't worried that I wouldn't get the job done.

I wasn't scared of what might happen to me.

Nor was I sad of what had already happened.

I wasn't mad at being one step closer to being a killer again.

The upcoming remorse of killing someone wasn't even close to hitting me.

Yet I felt something within me....it was the feeling of being empty. Like the last part of humanity that I grasped onto was now gone..

"I'm ready " I responded

I grabbed my large coat and slipped it on as I followed Jimin out the door, down the stairs and what I thought was out of the mansion. He turned the corner at the door but we didn't head to the ginormous black van that was parked in front of the house. 

"Where are we going?" 

No response.

I tried to run closer to Jimin but he walked in long, quick strides that I was unable to keep up with.

He opened the gate to the side of the mansion and entered. There was a shack in the near distance. All around me I could feel thorns and weeds, few were able to penetrate my skin. I looked up at Jimin who had blood on his feet. Multiple small cuts were on his flip-flop wearing feet. He stepped into another bushel of thorns. "Ssss..." I hissed...that must have hurt.

He walked on as though it had no effect on him. Blood now reached his sandals, coloring them red.

"Jimin..." He opened the door of the shack before I could finish. I bit my lip but followed.

It was dark, the few holes in the walls were the only source of light in the small enclosed space. I closed the door slowly behind me as I looked around me. Pictures of Jimin and Taehyung... My breath caught in my throat as I realized Jimin was glaring at me. I cleared my throat only to finally make out two other figures standing in the building.

"Who.?"

"This is Namjoon" Jimin stated

"He is one of the fiercest killers, he has the strength to break anything."

Namjoon came up to you. He smiled lightly revealing his two dimples in his cheeks. Killer huh? You nodded back as you had to tilt your head upwards to even make eye contact with the tall man. He had a beautiful hair color, one that looked like a mix between gold, gray and blonde. A small tattoo rested upon his wrist, it looked like a quote but you couldn't quite make out the words. His hand was outstretched between the two of you, anticipating a handshake.