(0.8.)

"How's my lover muchkin doing?" Caleb asked. I leaned against Miles's car.

"At war with two guys fighting over me," I said. He chuckled.

"Let me guess Miles liked you a little more than you thought and Christian is not having any of it?" He asked.

"I blame you," I said looking at the house.

"Blame away honey booboo. Truth still stands. Christian likes you and you like him." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"And you forgot one big fault in your plan," I said.

"Yeah, what might that be?" He asked.

"Taylor. He made it clear he didn't want Christian even looking at me in that type of way. And he knows how big of a hoe Christian is. There's no way he will allow us to date. And besides Christian just doesn't like Miles I doubt it has anything to do with me." I said.

"Deny it all you want a girlfriend but you two were written in the stars. Forever bond together. Made for each other. Which means you two will end up together." He said. I giggled.

"You've been watching too much Secret Circle," I said.

"Yeah, probably but I love the drama." He said.

"I'm glad my life is amusing to you," I said.

"Oh, it is. Later hot stuff." He said.

"Later," I said. The line went dead and I put my phone away. I was about to turn to go inside when a car pulled up. I watched a blond walk out. "Can I help you?" I asked crossing my arms. She looked me up and down.

"I'm here to see Christian Grey?" She said. I couldn't help but get jealous.

"Who's asking?"

"Emily Jones. I'm a friend from New York." She said. I turned and walked to the house.

"I'll get him for you if you want to hang out on the porch," I said. She smiled and sat down. I walked inside to see Miles and Taylor laughing in the living room. Miles looked at me as Tay's phone rings. "Where is Christian?" I asked.

"Upstairs." He said. I nodded and ran up the steps. I turned the corner to see his bedroom door open. I crossed my arms as he sat on his bed in his phone.

"There's a blond here," I said. He looks up at me.

"I didn't tell Sarah to come over." He said. He got up to check out the window.

"Her name is Emily Jones. A friend from New York." I said. He looked at the ground.

"Why is she here?" He mumbled. I was about to answer when he picked up his phone.

"She's the girl you told me about, isn't she? The one you dating?" I said. He looked up at me.

"Don't act as you are now. You've been throwing yourself at Miles ever since last night." He said.

"That's not fair and you know it," I said.

"Yeah? Why the hell not?" He asked.

"You kissed me, Christian. Even though you know nothing can ever happen between us. You tell me I'm yours and then don't speak to me for a week. You get mad at me for dancing with a guy. And for bailing you out of jail. I can't even win with you-." I stopped by him pulling me to him and kissing me. I kissed him back. He pulled away pressing his forehead to mine.

"I know nothing can ever happen between us. But I can't stop myself." He said. I was about to asking why.

"Riley?! You up there?" I heard. Christian looked and me for a second and took a few steps back. I turned around and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Taylor at the table and Miles heating up my soup. "I have to work tonight until 12. Miles better be gone by then." He said. I nodded. "Alright, I love you." He said.

"I love you too," I said. He walks out of the kitchen and I sit on the counter.

"Christian sure is territorial," Miles said. I looked at him. He stared at me. "I thought he was just being overprotective but then I saw you two outside. It's more than that." He said. I looked down.

"Things with Christian is complicated," I said.

"Are you two together?" Miles asked. I looked up at him.

"No. We weren't and we won't." I said.

"That's all I needed to know." He said as he stood between my legs and placed his hands on my waist. He stared into my eyes with his marble green ones. "Don't worry, I don't kiss before the first date." He said. I giggled. He leaned up and kissed my cheek. "Let's watch some movies." He said. He moved and I hopped down.

"I have Netflix in my room," I said. He wiggled his eyebrows.

"We can Netflix and chill." He said. I shook my head walking away. He followed me. "Where are you going?" He said using a Batman's voice. I ran up the stairs.

"Away from you," I said giggling up the steps. He chased me.

"Riley Brown you will Netflix and chill with me." He said catching me. I giggled as he hugged me from behind.  Christian comes out of his room with Emily. Christian looks at us. Miles turned me to him. "Keep the bed warm for me?" He said. I nodded. He ran down the steps and I turned around to see Christian still there. He crossed his arms.

"What was that?" He asked. I went to walk past him.

"Does it matter? We can talk later. You have a guest." I said going to walk past him. He pushed me to the wall.

"Answer me, Riley." He said. I looked at him.

"We are going to watch movies. Is that ok with you?" I asked. He looked like he was trying to hold his anger.

"Christian just let her be. We have the stuff to talk about." Emily said. Christian tightened his fist.

"Leave." He said.

"What?" Emily sounded surprised.

"Leave. I didn't ask you to be here. And if you don't like how I run things in my home then leave. I have other business I have to deal with then deal with your bullshit." He said.

"Christian?" I said. He looked at me. "Calm down," I said. He closed his eyes. "Look I'll tell Miles we can watch a movie another time. Seems right now you need someone to talk too" I said. He opened his eyes. He released me and walked into his room. Emily looked at me.

"He's never listened to me." She said. I looked at her.

"He's been through enough today. Maybe you should leave. I can have him call you when he calms down." I said. She smiled.

"No worries. I just came here to see if he was in good hands. Seems he is." She said. I searched her eyes. She nodded and walked down the steps.