(0.5)

A week has passed since mom and dad left. School is now out and I snuck home for the summer. Christian never comes out of the room. He's either in there or at someone else's house. Taylor has been working 3rd shift so he's always tired and I am completely bored. I keep thinking about the kiss. You know the one where Christian demanded to be his and then walked away.

I was taken out of my thoughts from a girl's voice. I walked down to the second floor to see a chick I've never met before on a wall with Christian kissing her. I rolled my eyes. Yup, that hurt. "Baby, stop." She said. She opened her eyes and saw me. "Baby, there's a girl right there." She said. Christian stopped and looked back at me I noticed two things. One the bugs under his eyes and two the hickeys on his neck. He opened his room and pushed her in it. He shut the door and that was it.

"You're mine. Blah blah blah." I mumbled. I walked past his door and downstairs. The front door opens up and Lola runs up to me.

"Guess what. Guess what. "Guess what?" She squealed.

"You got tickets to Kane Brown?" I asked. She frowned.

"No. And now this seems pointless." She said.

"But I still want to know," I said. She smiles.

"Remember Miles Tucker?" She asked. I nodded. "He's throwing a party. And invited you." She said. I looked down at the invitation.

"Wow, I thought he hated me," I said. She giggled.

"Sweety everyone loved you." She said. I snorted.

"Yeah, right," I said. She handed me the invitation.

"You're going to that party." She said. I sighed. She dragged me to my room and forced me to wear black skinny jeans with a black crop top that showed off my tattoo she dared me to get. I wore black Jordans. A wing eyeliner, black eyeshadow, red lipstick. I had my hair in a messy bun. I wore a chain around my waist with a black bracelet around my wrist. She nodded. "Oh yeah." She said. I sat on my bed as a message pops up on my phone.

Caleb:
Going to the party tonight?

I look up at Lola. "You told Caleb?" I asked. She nodded. I looked back down at my phone.

Me:
Yeah, Lola's forcing me too.

Caleb:
I told her too. After what that hottie kissed you and ignored you, you need to have fun.

Me:
By fun you mean to make him jealous, don't you?

Caleb:
Yes, I do.

Me:
Unbelievable. I looked up to see Lola already changed. I got up and tucked my phone in my back pocket. She looked at the time.

"Miles said the party starts at 8 but everyone shows up late. And besides keeping a man waiting is our job." She said. I looked at the time. 9:35

"How much late?" I asked.

"Oh say 10." She said. I gave her a 'are you kidding me?' look. "We have to pick up Caleb." She said.

"Fine can we go?" I asked. She nodded. I walked down the steps after her and when I got to the bottom step Christian get's out of his room. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. I noticed a few more hickeys and I look away. I walked past him.

"Baby, come back to bed." I heard that one chick say. Lola looks at me.

"Damn girl. What happened to him?" She asked. I looked back at him still in the hall looking at me. The chick comes out of her room as I was about to walk down the steps.

"Baby." She said.

"Mara not now." He yelled.

"But why not?" She asked.

"Because I fucking said so." He said. He then turned into the bathroom. I walk down the steps and walked out of the house into Lola's car. We began driving and Lola kept glancing at me.

"Speak." She said. I looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

"You looked at him a little longer than you usually do. Why?" She asked.

"It's stupid," I said. She stopped the car.

"Either tell me or we're staying here." She said.

"Christian demanded me to be his then kissed me," I said. Her mouth flew open. "Twice," I said.

"Smacking it up with your brother's best friend? How sexy?" She said.

"No not sexy. He clearly didn't mean any of it because nun of those hickeys was mine." I said. She squealed.

"I'm glad Caleb invited him to the party." She said.

"He did what?!" I asked.

"Yeah, he thought it would make Christian jealous if you and Miles danced." She said. A car honked at us and she began to drive.

"I'm not going to use Miles to get Christian jealous," I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because what if Miles gets attached to me? Or I him?" I asked.

"You're overreacting." She said.

We picked up Caleb and made out a way to the party. I kept quiet. I really didn't want to see Christian at the party. A part of me still wanted him to want me. And another part whats to let go. I smiled. I had a perfect plan. When we arrived Caleb ran off with a guy he knew and Lola made me wait to go in so it would be a dramatic entrance. When I did go in the first thing I saw was Miles. He smiled. I smiled too.

"God don't you look... Wow, I ain't even got a word for it." He said. He said.

"Do I look nervous? Because I sure feel like it." I said. He chuckled.

"First party?" He asked taking my hand.

"Well do birthday parties count?" I asked. He chuckled again.

"You're too cute." He said. I smiled. "Wanna dance?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled me to the dance floor where everyone else was. I began moving my hips to the beat and he watched me for a second. He pulled me closer to him and his hands rested on my hips. I raised my to his shoulders and moved my hips with his. I ended up turning around and pressing my back to his chest. His hands stayed on my hips and felt about free. "Follow me," Miles whispers in my ear. I turn to him.

"I'm into this for sex," I said. He chuckled.

"That's a relief, neither am I." He said. I smiled and we made our way to the kitchen. He handed me a mixed drink. I opened my mouth to say something.

"She's underage." I heard. I turned to see Christian.

"Yeah, and?" I asked. He turned to me.

"The answers no." He said. I grabbed it from Miles and chugged it.

"Come Miles. I still feel like dancing." Miles walked with me and we reached the dance floor. He placed his hands on my hips with a huge smile.

"Was that your ex?" He asked.

"Not even close. He's my brothers best friend. Kind of crazy I'd say." I said. He chuckled.

"He the one that Lola warned me about?" He asked.

"Kinda," I said. He pulled me closer.

"Then this should be fun." He said.