(0.7)

"Sorry to bother you but Riley you're phone is going off," Miles said. I looked at him and got up. He handed me my phone and I looked down.

"Uncle John? He only calls if it's important." I said. Taylor looks at it. I called him back.

"Hey, sweetie." He said.

"Hey, Uncle John. What's up?" I asked.

"I have Christian stilling here in a cell. He got into a fight with someone because he was drunk. I'm not charging him with anything right now but if it happens again I won't be too nice." He said. I looked up at Taylor.

"No worries it won't. I'll be there to pick him up." I said. He hung up and I looked at Miles. "I need a ride to the town jail," I said.

"Why?" Taylor and he asked. I got up off the ground.

"Christian got himself arrested," I said. Miles nodded.

"Let's go." He said. Taylor stood up.

"I'm going with." He said. We all got into the car and it took us 13 minutes to get there. But when we did I pulled I jumped out of the car. I walked in and Uncle John walked up to me.

"I gave him some water and pain meds. He doesn't seem to be drunk anymore. But make sure he gets to sleep." He said. I nodded. "And I mean it. If this happens again I can't let it slide. He's only been back in town for a week and he's starting up again. Only this time he's an adult." He said. I looked past him to see Christian with his head in his hands.

"Thank you, Uncle John," I said. He nodded. I walked up to the cell and leaned against it. "How do you feel?" I asked. Christian looks up at me.

"I told him to call Taylor. Why are you here?" He asked.

"Why can't you be great full? God, you leave the house for half an hour and get drunk? Then start a bar fight? Way to go Christian. Do you feel like a big guy now?" I asked. He stood up.

"Don't downgrade me. At least I warned you before drinking. You didn't know the outcome. I did." He said.

"So we're back on that? I came here to get you out but you can stay here for all I care." I said. He looks down.

"I'm sorry. I'm acting like an ass. Thank you for coming. God knows where Taylor is right now." He said.

"He's in the car waiting on you. Now if you're done pouting I'll have John let you out." I said. Uncle John came over unlocking the cell.

"Christian you're a good kid don't go back to your old ways it only ends right back in that cell." Uncle John said.

"Thank you, sir." He said. Uncle John nodded and walked away. Christian came out and pulled me to him. "Can we cuddle when we get back to the house?" He asked. I giggled.

"You're still drunk aren't you?" He looked up.

"Please?" He begged.

"We can watch movies," I said. He smiled.

"I'll take it." He said. I pushed off him and walked past Uncle John.

"Is Taylor aware of this?" He asked. I looked back at Christian. Christian looked at him. "You better hope he doesn't find out." He said. I nodded. We walked out and I saw Taylor and Miles leaning against the car. Miles sees me and stands up.

"What is he doing here?" Christian asked standing next to the car. Miles looks at him.

"Getting you from jail," Taylor said. Christian looks at him.

"I could have walked." He said.

"Christian just be fucking lucky we had a car when we did. You could have gotten sent back to New York. You promised to change if you can back. I swear one more slip up and I'm driving your ass straight back." Taylor said. Christian looked down.

"It won't happen again." He said. Taylor's face softened.

"What happened that made you go off the deep end like that?" Taylor asked. Christian looked at me a second then back at Taylor.

"Just regrets." He said. I looked at Miles. He stared at me.

"Come on let's get you guys home and you ma lady some food," Miles said. Christian glared at him.

"Is he staying when we get back?" Christian asked looking at me. I looked at him.

"Why do you care? You have girls over all the time." Taylor said. I looked down.

"I don't it was just a question," Christian said opening the car door. I looked at Miles. He hopped in the car and as did I. Taylor got in and we drove in quite. Miles reached for the radio and turned it on. It was on the country station. I smiled and turned to him.

"You like country?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Are you kidding? The country is everything to me. I grew up on this." He said turning it up. I sang along to Chris Young I'm coming over. Miles did too.

"So are you two like a thing now?" Taylor asked. I looked at him.

"We're friends for now," Miles said. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Ahh great one big happy family," Christian mumbled. I looked at him through my mirror and saw him staring at me. I looked back at the road and looked at the mirror to see him still staring.

"By the way, this doesn't make up for you basically grinning on him at the party last night," Taylor said. We pulled up to the house and Miles parked. Everyone got out and Miles turned to Taylor.

"I'm Miles Mason." He said. Christian looked at him dumb.

"What's your middle name, Mike?" He asked sarcastically. Miles looked at him.

"No, I don't have one." He said.

"Wait your Sarah Mason's brother right?" Taylor asked. Miles looked at him.

"No, actually she's my Mom's boyfriend's daughter. She happens to have the same last name." He said.

"Huh? Weird. Hey, but she's hot." Taylor said. Miles chuckled.

"Also she's 16," Miles said. Taylor shrugged.

"Age is but a number." He said. Miles looks at me.

"I see you're the point." He said. I smiled. Taylor and Miles walked into the house and I turn to Christian who was on his phone. He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"How's your head feeling?" I asked. He tucked his hands in his pocket.

"Riley this isn't my first time drinking." He said. I nodded. "How is your head feeling?" He asked. I looked into his eyes.

"Hurts. But it's bearable." I said. He took a step closer to me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You should get some rest. I'll bring up some food for you." He said. I leaned into his palm that rested on my cheek.

"I'm not tired," I said. He moved his hand.

"Well being out here isn't going to help you." He said. I nodded. He turned around and walked into the house. I groaned as my phone rang.

"Hello?"