(0. 3)

"I think she should have ended up with Stephen," Christian said.

"No, her and Damon make a cute couple," I said. He paused the episode.

"No way. Elena and Stephen made a way better couple. He was so loving and caring. It's that what you girls want?" He asked.

"Damon is what girls want. A guy who isn't afraid to show his true self to a girl he loves. A bit of a badass but is always there for her even when she doesn't know it. He let his brother have her even though he was in love with her. He chose not to be selfish. That's what a girl wants." I said. He smiles.

"You are too cute." He said. I looked away. I knew my cheeks were a slight shade of pink.

Ever since Taylor was 7 and met Christian I've always had a little crush on Christian. But he always thought of me as a sister and when he turned 13 girls became all he thought about. He had a different girlfriend every other week. He always had an effect on me when he would just stare at me or even talk to me. The hair on the back of my neck would stand up straight. I would get goosebumps. He always knew just what to do even when he didn't know what had happened before his showing up.

"Did you hear me?" I hear Christian say. I look at him. He smiled with a hint of a smirk. "Where were you just a second ago?" He asked. I looked away for a second.

"I was just thinking about when you first met Taylor," I said.

"Oh yeah, you use to have the hugest crush on me." He said. I looked at him.

"It wasn't that big of a crush," I said.

"Whatever you say cupcake." He said. I bumped him with my shoulder. I laid my head down on his lap and looked up at him.

"So you got a girlfriend yet? Or are you gonna die alone with a bunch of cats?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I had a fling with this one chick in New York but she wasn't really what I wanted. I guess I just needed a girl to hold me up until I got back here." He said.

"Wait, there's a girl here you have a thing for?" I asked. He looked down at me.

"Why? Hoping it's you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, because I want to be dating a guy who's known as a man whore," I said. He chuckled.

"Why not? Experience is better." He said. I sat up.

"You're so gross," I said. He chuckled.

"Judging by the way you act when I talk about sex makes me think you're still a virgin." He said.

"Actually, I can't say I am. But that doesn't mean I don't get weirded out by it." I said. He looked at me.

"You mean to tell while we were gone you slept with someone?" He asked. I gave him a weird look.

"Look I know you're my brother's best friend but we've always been able to tell each other things without there being a problem," I said. He got up. "Where are you going?" I asked. He walked to the doorway.

"Night, Riley." He said walking down the steps. I turn to the tv screen with my mouth open.

"And girls have the issues," I said. I was about to get into to bed when mom walked up.

"Hey, sweetheart." She said sitting at the end of the bed.

"Hey, Mom," I said.

"Look, I know the guys just got back and all but your father and I were called on the same case out of town. We are leaving as soon as possible. The quicker we get there the faster we return. I just figured this will give you a better chance to get to bond with your brother." She said. I nodded.

"I understand. Tell dad to come up and say goodbye?" I said. She nodded.

"Goodnight sweetheart." She said.

"Goodnight, mom." She gave me a kiss and walked down the stairs.

"Hey, baby girl," Dad said walking up the steps. I looked at him and smiled. He sat down in front of me on the bed.

"Hey, daddy," I said.

"Your mom told me you wanted me to say goodbye." He said. I nodded. "What happened between you and Tom? I liked that boy." He said.

"Turns out we were meant to friends. Which is completely fine by me." I said. He smiled.

"As long as you're happy." He said. I nodded. "I'm actually glad you didn't start dating a guy like Christian. Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy but bad boyfriend materials." Dad said. I giggled.

"Boyfriend material?" I said through giggles.

"What?" He said while starting to chuckle. "Is that what they're calling it these days?" He asked. I shook my head through my giggles.

"Stop," I said. He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Boyfriend material." He said. I giggled more. My laughs died down and I leaned on him.

"Do you have to leave?" I asked. He looked down at me.

"Yeah, I do but I promised to bring you back something." He said. I sat up.

"Not another doll. I had nightmares for weeks." I said. He chuckled.

"OK, what do you want?" He asked.

"Well, I am starting to paint. Maybe something for that?" I said. He nodded.

"I can help with that. We're going to France." He said. My eyes lit up.

"I love the paintings there." He smiled.

"Go on and get some sleep. You have school tomorrow." He said. I gave him a weird look.

"Did you bump your head on the way up?" I asked. He gave me a confused look. "It's Friday," I said. He chuckled.

"Sorry kiddo. But you should try and get some sleep." He said. I nodded. "Goodnight pumpkin." He said.

"Night daddy." He placed a kiss on my forehead and I hugged him. I guess you can say I'm a daddy girl. He left the room and I climbed under the covers. I looked over to see Christian walking up the steps. I rolled my eyes.

"I just thought I would come up and see how you were doing." He said.

"How I was doing? Fine. And how are you doing?" I asked. He gave a confused look while leaning on the steps.

"Why are you asking?" He said.

"You stormed out of my room earlier," I said. He looked down while tucking his hands in his pockets.

"I just don't like you with guys." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"OK Taylor," I said.

"It's not like that." He said.

"Look it's late and I'm tired. I have school tomorrow." I lied.

"It's Friday." He said.

"Exactly," I said. He lets out a breath of air and walks down the steps.