Bowling Center

“VOTE this story and have a blessed day.”
—President Kim Jong Un

A/N:- A long ass chapter.

Jina's P.O.V

The air sorrounding me is thick and suffocating. I suddenly can't breathe and the air sorrounding me is not enough. The tension is so dense, it hangs like a heavy cloud and which is cutting off my air.

I don't remember the last time I shed a tear for man, I think I never did. But here I am balling my eyes out for someone who was I don't is my best friend or enemy.

"Arin what in the fucking hell?" That audecious and bitter tone belongs none other than Jaehwan. He literally looks like he will burst out of anger any moment. Arin's face was buried in her hands, crying and ashamed. Tightening his fist, wasting without any second he dragged his feet towards Jinwoo and next moment I know Jinwoo is being tackled down on the floor and getting badly beaten up.

I jerked my head in the direction of Seunghee, who has her fixated on her crying sister. Disappointment could be clearly seen in her eyes. She held her breath for few seconds and exhaled harshly. With shaking hands, gritted teeth, she approached towards her sister with slow and heavy steps.

Arin finally looked up with wet eyes, her bottom lips quivering, "U-Unnie I'm so sorry...", She couldn't finish when Seunghee's right palm came right across her left cheek—harshly. The stinging sound was so loud, it even caused Jaehwan to stop his actions.

Everything became silent. Seunghee never her raised to anyone, let alone to her sister. My eyes widened and mouth fell agape seeing her action. Arin probably didn't see it coming, her palm resting on her cheek where Seunghee's palm came in contact. The slap was so harsh even Seunghee hissed in pain. It sure left pink marks on Arin's pale cheeks.

"I don't think you should be apologizing me you little bitch." Seunghee screamed on Arin's face which caused Arin to tense up and move backwards a little. "I can't believe you're my sister." With that her other palm came harshly against her and she continued slapping her nonstop.

I couldn't tolerate the scene infront of me so quickly pulled Seunghee away, "Please stop this please she is your sister." I tried to pull her back but she was being so aggressive, so I had to what I have to do.

I quickly went on my knees and looked at her with pleading eyes along with my palms together begging her to stop, "P-Please." She looked at with those flaming eyes, slowly turning soft. She looked back at her sister then at me. She bent down and pulled me up by shoulders.

"DON'T BE STUPID JINA", Jaehwan's voice contain so much repugnance and loath. He is having the situation more than me. "You're just watching the whole scene without saying anything. She deserves more than slap."

"Let's get out from here. My head hurts." Both Jaehwan and Seunghee were in complete confusion. "Please I can't stand anymore. Leave them alone, I don't think they have anything to explain."

I just looked at Jinwoo who is literally lying on ground with bruises on his. Jaehwan kicked on his groin one last time, approached towards me, grabbed my wrist and in no time we are out of this suffocating apartment.

We're finally in front of Jaehwan's car,
"I knew from the start that Jinwoo is a whole son of a bitch but seriously Arin was unexpected." I suddenly started crying out of nowhere. Seunghee hugged me immediately seeing my state. It's been few minutes since I have been crying and both of them didn't speak a word.