Attraction and Attention

Jina's P.O.V

Jungkook still didn't notice my presence. He was busy drying his wet hair with a towel, while my eyes are fixated on the back muscles of his.

I try myself look away but I can remove my eyes from it. Like a pervert I was checking out Jungkook full back view. He has one of the most beautiful body and I feel my face slowly burning up in heat.

"Done preying on my body." Jungkook's voice startled me which caused me to gasp. "Huh?"

"I asked are you done?" Jungkook turns while repeating the question, and my breath hitch when his front view came in display. I have seen many many shirtless guys but Jungkook has perfect body like those of movie stars.

I didn't notice Jungkook was standing in front of me until he put one his palm on my face. He carassed my face with his thumb and says, "You still didn't answer me, Baby."

My face is burning more than before and I'm trying to surpress my blush, and my heart Is fluttering like crazy. Jungkook then grabs my jaw and presses his fingers further. "You can forget all the dreams you thought you could have if you would marry me. You're not getting any money or any kind of happiness for marrying me."

"B-but I didn't m-" I couldn't even complete my sentence because of the harsh grab on my neck. Jungkook was cutting off air by pressing so harshly, that I feel like I will die.

Jungkook shouts,  Did I allow you to speak? Did I?"

I shake my head, and put both of my hands on his grip, trying to free myself. The more I try to release his grip, the harder he tightens. After what felt like decade and when I felt like I almost went unconscious, Jungkook pushes me against the wall and release his grip.

Only my forearm collides against the wall, and I fell on the floor gasping for air. I took heavy deep breaths and few tear drop falls on the floor. Jungkook stands in front of me with a big smirk. "An ugly slut like you shouldn't expect a beautiful fairytale."

With that being said, Jungkook left the room leaving me with my own misery. My hands were on my neck, where Jungkook abused previously. I was still coughing and coughing simultaneously, and try to comprehend the previous moment in my mind.

Just a minute before he was romantic and charming, and all of a sudden he attacked me like I was his most hated enemy. A week was almost over since the wedding and not even once I could earn his love like a wife should.

The conversation between mother and I started circulating on my mind. And I realize one thing the main reason Jungkook doesn't love me because I look ugly. Even mother also told I gained weight. I have to work harder on my appearance, because Jungkook doesn't deserve an ugly wife like me when he himself looks like a handsome actor.

Gaining my strength I gather myself up and go to downstairs where I setup the breakfast. My heart slowly becoming happy when I see Jungkook standing near and was simply staring all the items.

I quickly go near to the table and pull out a chair. "Jungkook, please sit." I gesture but he just stands on the same position with an arrogant look on his face. Ignoring his look, I grab one of his hand. Even though he tries to yank off, but I hold it more tighter. Eventually he sits and I serve him food on his plate.

After finishing the serve, I wait for Jungkook to start eating or at least taste it. But, he just angrily glares at food. "J-Jungkook t-try the f-food." He looks at me for few seconds then at the food. He takes a small bite and scrunches his face in disgust and spits out the food, "Yuck! Are you feeding me food or feeding me garbage."

"Huh?" I was so confused and frightened. "I-Is it r-really that bad? Wait let check it."

In the span of moment, Jungkook threw all dishes on the floor beside me, and some of the foods spilled on my dress on on my feet. These foods were still hot since it hasn't been long since I made them. My feet were burning and I was hissing in pain." Ouch! Ouch!" I scream in pain.

"You can't even cook for shit, and expect me to be fine with it." Jungkook shouts while grabbing a glass and gripping it hardly. "You are fucking whore who—", he didn't even complete his whole sentence and instead threw the glass in between my feet.

The impact of force of the glass thrown caused some of the shattered pieces to pierce through my feet. The pain was very little, but I was more shocked and scared of the sudden violence.

I was so scared of the sudden violence of Jungkook's, that I couldn't open my mouth to say something. I just stood still while drowning in fear and anxiety. Even my hands started shivering. "S-s-sorry."

"You dare to even open your filthy mouth." Jungkook gets up from his seat, and stands in front of me. Since he is wearing home slippers, his feet had no problem with the shattered dishes and glass pieces. I quickly look down to avoid the scary eye contact.

Jungkook runs his fingers in between my hair, and strokes it. I wanted to look up but I'm too scared. "You fell for me didn't you?" He asks, deepening his voice and putting his other hand on my waist. Bringing his lips closer to my ear, he whispers, "Answer me, baby. Did you?"

I didn't answer in fear, but Jungkook's again change of behavior making me confused. Putting his fingers under my chin, he made me face him. "Do I have to repeat the same question again?"

I gulp but unable to form any words, so I just nod. "Huh, so did you actually?" He asks again while smirking. "Good. I need that."

Jungkook's eyes roams around my face, while caressing my hair. Even though I was high-key terrified of Jungkook, my heart is fluttering under Jungkook's soft touch. "I really want you to fall deep in love with me." He says softly while pressing his lips on my neck, causing me to shudder. "So in love with me, that your heart hurts and mind is messed up.

My eyes widens at Jungkook's words, but I was too confused at his. He just continues graze his lips at side of my neck until he reaches the below of my ear. "I hope you dream of having a happy life with me, and have high expectations so that I can crush it."

My mind was beyond confused at Jungkook's words. He stopped what he was doing, and looking at me with a smirk. I might have found his actions and gaze romantic, but right now I don't feel happy about it. "I didn't marry you because I want to spend rest of my you."

Jungkook's voice was calm, but his words were sharper than a razor. Thousands of questions were arising in my mind, when those words left from his mind.

"Do you want to know why I married you?"

I don't move an inch, and just stare at him. My heart was screaming a big "no" because I know the answer will be a harsh and bitter truth.

The hand that was on my waist, Jungkook slowly starts digging his fingers. I try my best to not to squirm or yelp in pain. His other hand that was previously caressing my hair, he started grabbing my hair roots. "You disgust me the most. I married you so that I make your life a living hell. I fucking hate you."

Before I could notice, tears already started falling but Jungkook seems totally unfazed. He pushes my head against the nearest wall, and I felt a small bump in my forehead. "I married you so I could do this." Then he harshly pulls my hair. "And to do this." Then he throws me on the floor, that I felt a jolt of pain on my hands and other parts of the body.

"Watching you like these is so fun. I will make it harsher each day till you beg me to kill you." With that being said Jungkook takes an unbroken plate and throws it close to my face, and lands to my face. "Slut."

When Jungkook finally leaves the house, I couldn't hold it anymore and start to breakdown in tears. Even the physical pain was nothing compared to the pain he gave to heart when he said those and used the "slut." Even though my mother told me be optimistic and not t give up, I still cried like a baby on the floor.

A/N:- Finally an update. It's ate because this dumbass author has finally got a job after crying to her Lord for three weeks about financially unstable life. So yeah I'm finally happy that my life changed a little. I feel like one day Almighty will grant all my wishes Insha'Allah but I need lots of patience. So yeah I'm happy and the chapter should be updated 3 days ago, but got delayed. Sorry for that.

Enjoy the story and vote please :)