Old Messages

"The worse thing you can do is not giving VOTE to this story"
—ICE CUBE

Jungkook's P.O.V

Jae'sPenguin
I SAW YOU WITH THAT BITCH. DON'T TRY TO FOOL ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DESPISE HER.

JaeRockz
Babe you're misunderstanding things. There's nothing going on between us.

JaeRockz
Babe I can explain. I swear it's totally not what you think.

JaeRockz
Let's meet some face to face. I will explain the situation from A to Z. I swear I will never cheat on you. I mean why would I eave cheat on you?!

Jae'sPenguin
DON'T BABE ME YOU COUNT

Jae'sPenguin
COUNT*

Jae'sPenguin
CUNT*

Jae'sPenguin
FUCKING AUTOCORRECT!!!

Jae'sPenguin
I HAVE 2 EYE JAE. WITH A VISION OF 10/10. I SAW EVERYTHING. OOUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAD TO CHOOSE THAT BITCH

Jae'sPenguin
I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR SHITTY ASS FACE YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHEATER HOE

JaeRockz
Babe when you arrived that time only she kissed me. I was shocked at first but I didn't kiss back. I immediately pushed her away but by the time you already disappeared. Babe I swear. I really do. Please believe me. For God's let's just meet up.

Jae'sPenguin
SORRY I DON'T TALK TO CHEATING HOES. DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN.

Jae'sPenguin blocked JaeRockz

JaeRockz
Babe wait
Message not sent

JaeRockz
Babe
Message not sent

I was just rolling my eyes at my dead brother and his girlfriend's old text messages. I don't know it will be his ex or not since they never had their official breakup. I can't believe he survived this on and off relationship. The amount of time his gf blocked and unblocked him—like dafaq? The messages above was after 2 moths after their relationship.

I learnt their relationship was 2 years strong. Their relationship was secret and they were so good at hiding that no one had a single clue about them being together. It was all her idea to keep it secret and my whipped brother agreed to it only to satisfy that bitch.

I wonder why? Oh or else her other boyfriends will come to know.

Sometimes his Girlfriend's text are so sweet and cheesy like she is the most sweetest person on the earth but sometimes her text are so toxic, it's like she has double personality. Once is angel and the other time she is like demon.

I can't believe my brother can be this stupid to fall for someone like her— like there are so many pretty girls are available.

All those cheesy nicknames had my eyes rolling—Babe, Baby, Princess, Babygirl.

Favourite nickname was probably Penguin since it was his contact name— it was kind of cute.

And also all the sweet names my lovesick brother gave to his GF like Pumpkin, Muffin, Cupcake etc etc......I mean is she a food? Or an item on his grocery list? Like brother never used to call Herby her own name— that's her name was always a mystery to me.