Fallen Angel (Special!!!)

Start from the beginning

The h/e/f/etc quickly put a hand on her wing, making sure it wasn't the hurt one, "Hey hey... Are you okay...?"

She froze and looked up at him, "Y-You can see me...?"

The she reached for above her head and froze when she grabbed at nothing, before grabbing the gold ring around her neck.

"Oh no... No no no!" She covered her face, "No, why did this have to happen to me?!"

"What happened to you...?" The h/e/f/etc tilted his head, standing back slightly.

"I-I need to go!" She went to fly but cried out again when she flapped her wing.

"Hey. Hey!" He grabbed her arms, thankful that the burning was gone from her fur, "What's going on...? Where are you from and... What are you?"

She pulled away from him, "How aren't I burning you...?"

He sighed and held up the hand with the singed glove, "Don't worry, you did."

"But... Now I can't!"

"And that's a bad thing...?"

"YES!" She grabbed him and shook him, before her ears lowered and she stepped back, holding her head, "Angels are meant to be so bright they burn you when you touch them... You aren't even meant to see them! We have halos, but... Mine is..."

She covered her eyes and fell to her knees, letting out a whine as her wings scrapped across the ground. The h/e/f/etc was stood frozen, what was he meant to do?

"Wait... An Angel? You're an Angel...?"

"Yeah... I am... Or was..." She sighed and lowered her hands, slumping, "I guess you could say I'm a Fallen Angel now..."

"A Fallen Angel? But why?"

"I don't know! But now my whole life is over!" She covered her face again, "My wing is broken... I have no powers... I have nowhere to go..."

"Well... You can come stay with me." The h/e/f/etc offered with a smile.

"No thanks... I know what your kind are like... You take advantage of an injured person. I'll pass." The (a/t) huffed, looking away.

"Hey... We aren't all like that. Come on, what else are you going to do? Let me prove that not all of us are bad." He held his hand out.

The (a/t) stared at the singed glove, before sighing and taking his hand, "Yeah okay, fine..."

So he pulled the (a/t) to her feet and lead her back to his house. It was quiet for most of the way, the (a/t) kept her head lowered, gripping the ring around her neck. So that was her halo? She said it should be glowing above her head, not hanging around her neck, so why isn't it?

"So uh... What're your name...?" The h/e/f/etc asked after a while, becoming unsettled in the quiet.

There was a pause from the angel, before she mumbled, "(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N) huh? That's a pretty name. I mean... You know.. It's nice." He chuckled and shrugged, rubbing his head, "Mine is (b/n)."

"Oh well... Thank you for helping me... (b/n)."

He smiled and nodded, "No problem (Y/N), that's what I do."

"Right..." She held her arm, "Are you good at fixing wings...?"

"Uh... No? But I can give it a try."

"Fantastic..." She grumbled.

~LATER~

"Easy... you're gonna knock my head off if you keep moving your wings." (b/n) chuckled a little, being careful when he grabbed onto (Y/N)'s injured wing.