It's Never Too Late

Jungkook's PoV

I woke up with my neck hurting like crazy. Stretching, I stood up and looked down, smiling sadly. I walked to the windows and opened them, letting fresh air enter. The white curtains calming me, I started thinking about the nightmare I made.

-

Jungkook- *chuckle* (y/n)! Stop running already. I won't tickle you again.

She continued running, looking back at me, laughing. She looked stunning.

(y/n)- *giggle* Stop running first then! I'll stop if you do!

 I stopped running but she continued anyway. Then, the beautiful scenery, flowers everywhere, turned into a dark and scary one. (y/n) disappeared and I was all alone in the dark. I saw her standing in front of me again and she was crying...She was whispering something but I couldn't figure out what it was. Then...It strucked.

(y/n)- Sorry...

And a car hit her. I saw her lying down on the ground, blood all around her. I saw myself running towards her and screaming. She wasn't moving. She wasn't breathing.

-

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling then, turned around again and looked at the bed. I smiled and caressed her cheek lightly.

Jungkook- Even when in a hospital bed...How can you make my heart flutter like that?

After getting hit that day, (y/n) had been in a coma. How funny could that be that the day I woke up, was the day she got that accident? Life sure was cruel. After all we had done to be together, when it finally came true, we got separated again. I removed a strand of hair from her closed eyes and kissed her forehead lightly. 

~ Meanwhile ~

Angie's PoV

I was at Angel's apartment and the girls arrived one after the other. We wanted to have some girls' talk but of course, without (y/n) there, the mood was dull. Eva tried cracking jokes from time to time but in the end, even her couldn't laugh at them. At some point, we realized that (y/n) was the reason of our smiles. Life was hard without her and even if she wasn't dead, it wasn't much of a difference.

I stood up from the couch and all eyes were on me. I had enough of this awkward silence and it was time for us to move our butts and go visit our friend...best friend.

They all agreed. To be completely honest, we had visited (y/n) at the hospital...only once or twice. It was too painful to see her laying there, not talking, not smiling. We went to the hospital and were about to enter her room when we heard someone crying...Jungkook.

Jungkook's PoV

I looked at her with awe.

She's magnificent.

My eyes watered and I sat down next to her on the bed.

Jungkook- Wake up (y/n)...It's been two months already...I think I've been punished enough...

I kissed her and without me realizing it, I fell asleep.

~ Three hours later ~

I opened my eyes lightly and heard giggling. Confused and tired, I closed my eyes again. I felt someone play with my hair lightly and I cuddled further into that person.

???- Sleep tight Kookie. You deserve it after watching over me for two months...

Kookie..? There's only one person who called me like that... (y/n)...

I opened my eyes wide when I realized that it was her. Her voice.

I looked up to found (y/n) smiling at me widely.

(y/n)- Already awake, baby?

I started crying again and I hugged her tight. I let go and kissed her as if there was no tomorrow. She kissed back and smiled.

I backed away and looked at her, staring at her, caressing her cheek lightly, as if she would break.

She smiled and a tear slipped from her eye. I wiped it away and hugged her once again. Then, we heard a cough. An awkward one.

Emilia- Um. Sorry to disturb but... Um... It's a bit... Awkward.

Jungkook- S-Since when are you here?

Yoongi- Since the beginning. You're married though so I won't kill you for kissing my sister.

Jimin- You're lucky we love (y/n).

Jungkook- What about me?

Hoseok- No comments.

Jungkook- *pouts* Hobi hyung!

They all laughed. I turned back towards (y/n) smiling.

~ Later That Day ~

(y/n)'s PoV

Jungkook and I went to a place that he oddly didn't want to tell me about. It was pretty dark outside and I was tired so I cuddled further into my seat and closed my eyes.

After some time, I felt someone get a hold of me and when I opened my eyes, I saw Jungkook carrying me bridal style. He stopped and I looked in front of us to find a mansion, a HUGE one.

I gasped and Jungkook chuckled, mumbling a faint, 'Welcome home, baby'

               ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~