The End of the Line (part two) | Peter Parker (TH)

THIS IS PART OF OUR INFINITY WAR SERIES! IT INCLUDES SPOILERS!!!

guys i don't know how else to convince you that the Avengers disappearing was the only way that Stephen saw them winning. some of you guys are so against believing that it's true but didn't y'all think it was weird that t'challa and peter + the guardians (minus gamora cause she's gone) died before their movies? c'mon y'all Stephen had to protect the stone with his LIFE and he gave it away to save them all, not just Tony. he swore to Tony that he wouldn't risk the Time Stone to save either him or the kid. what happened was the only option.

that's the last time i'm gonna repeat it. believe what you want and mourn what you want

but just think about what happens in mockingjay part one. it ends with absolute heartache to throw you off of the upcoming part two. in one year, all the "dead" avengers will get together and fight their way back to reality while cap and ant man and tony time travel.

CALM DOWN GUYS

//

Your eyes opened.

A wave of shock went through you. Your eyes opened? Weren't you just...

You were now standing in the middle of a planet, full of dark dust. You couldn't see anything in front of you, but you weren't choking on it, either. You could breathe fine - were you breathing? What did it feel like when you breathed? You couldn't even remember-

Was this Heaven? There was no way...

Weren't you just dying?

Apparently not. Where were you?

You couldn't remember the taste of food or the feeling of touching something soft. You couldn't picture the feeling of falling asleep or having nausea. All feelings from Earth were gone, and in their place, nothing. 

There wasn't happiness or sadness. There wasn't any worry or anger. You didn't know what you were feeling, if you were feeling anything at all. 

"Hello?" you called out. "Is anyone here?"

You stumbled forward, cupping your hands around your eyes to block out some of the dirt. After a while, you started to see people, but they wouldn't respond to you because they didn't know you. You tried to ask them where you were but they were just as confused as anybody else was. 

You just wanted to find someone that you knew

Despite there being so many people, there was a lot of space to move. There were times when you were stumbling through nothing but dirt in the silence. It didn't feel like any time passed because, you realized, time wasn't real.

You couldn't wrap your mind around what was happening. 

"Hello?" you screamed, putting your hands on your knees, stooping down. Your head was spinning so fast. "Is anyone here?"