Goodbye, I'm Sorry | Peter Parker (TH)

okay y'all as of yesterday i started to get notifications again for wattpad. for a week and a half, i didn't get notified when i got a message, a reply, or mentioned in a story. so today i found a few tags of facts about you things and i'm just gonna add it all here bc i'm sorry it wasn't my fault that i didn't get notified :( but things are all back to normal now!

okay, here are some facts:

1. i am 18 years old

2. i am an english major in my first semester of college

3. i am only 4 feet and ten inches tall (that's one inch shorter than carrie fisher!)

4. i have never cut my hair

5. when i was a toddler i had an inflatable spider-man that i got from a carnival. i called him my boyfriend. when he popped, my mom had a funeral for him in the basement but i was too emotional to attend

6. my favorite shows are the office and unbreakable kimmy schmidt

7. i collect disney figures and have over 1000

8. i'm allergic to red food dye so if food is red it will make me deathly ill

9. i love hot sauce and eat it on everything. hamburgers, pizza, tacos, chili, chicken, soup, mac and cheese... it goes on and on

10. ran out of facts so here is my face

 ran out of facts so here is my face

this was requested by Beast1o1

//

"Hey Pete! Sorry, but I don't think I can make it to the movie today. I know that sucks... it's your birthday week and I'm missing the start of the celebrations! But I'm going to my, uh, grandma's later! I'll see you at school tomorrow, okay? And I promise to make it all up soon. Love you!"

Peter deleted the voicemail and sighed. He leaned back in his chair, planted his feet up on the desk, tilted his head back, and groaned. He didn't want to think it - but he was. 

Were you cheating on him?

He had planned date after date this week, desperate to get a day with you. He never saw you outside of school anymore. In fact, after the last class, he wouldn't even get a chance to walk you home. You were getting more and more distant and that made him worry. 

Was he not good enough for you? Were you really that kind of person?

He really loved you...

Peter put on his mask and sighed. "Hey, Karen."

"Hello, Peter," she said. 

"Hey," he said again. "Do you think... that maybe ___ is cheating on me?"

"Why would you think that?" she asked, seriously concerned. 

"I don't know... she's just been really avoiding me, I think... would she, though? Do you think that she would?"