He Just Held You | Peter Parker (TH)

today the legendary RDJ asked marvel to show iw early and they changed the release date for him.

(i stan one legend)

(i stan one legend)

and now infinity war will be out on april 27th! which means i will be seeing it that night, may 4th, and probably again on may 20th as an early 19th birthday celebration (bc i'll be in disney world on my actual birthday) and the hype is SO REAL!

also, infinity war merchandise (new peter parker in iron spider suit) will be out in two days! guess who will be putting a bunch of this stuff on her birthday wish list... it's me.

:))) i am VERY excited and so pumped that i've got the spider-man homecoming and the black panther soundtracks on shuffle.

to celebrate iw news, here is an avenger!reader x iron spider!peter as requested by LilBookNug

during the superhero drama part of this imagine, i highkey suggest listening to this art. also, i'm in love with peter parker. that's all.

//

"Peter, are you done?" you called out, pulling at the sleeves of your grey and white suit. "I'm tired of sitting here. It took me twelve seconds to get my new suit on, so why are you taking so long?"

"Uh, just a second," he said, voice muffled from the other side of the bathroom door. "I'm kinda taking selfies."

You sighed. "Peter Parker, you're a dork," you said. "You can't even show anyone your selfies!"

"I can show you, can't I?" he replied. "I'm almost done."

You stood up off the couch as the door unlocked. It opened and out stepped Peter, wearing a black, red, and gold suit. He held out his arms and smiled.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"Oh babe, you look so cute!" you practically squealed, walking over to him. You threw your arms around his neck and he put his hands on your waist. You reached up and kissed his lips softly. He chuckled and locked his hands at the small of your back, capturing you against him. "I love it."

"Yeah?" he asked. "You look pretty cute, too."

You kissed him again. He pulled his head back when the wristband on his wrist buzzed. He looked at it and smiled.