XXVI. Chapter.

Three weeks since I was at my dad's funeral. It were three weeks, a hole month passed. I was in my thrid month so we could see the sex of the baby. We were both excited, but Ash was like crazy. He called us every ten minutes to check if everything is fine. If the car is broken so he could pick us up so we don't get late. 

Like it was his child. I was eating some eggs and bacon that Andy made when I heard the phone. Damn Ashley. I picked up the phone, when I saw Andy running down through the house, he was checking too, he wanted to make everything perfect. Andy ran to the kitchen and saw me having the phone, he turned around and ran upstairs to get my bag so I don't forget her.

- Is everythin... - He started.

- Everything is fine Ashley. - I cutted him off and ended the call. - Dude, calm down...

- I'm calmed! - Andy said as he came into the kitchen. - I... Ehm... Bag is there... Where is ehm... KID?!

- In here Andy. - I said and pointed at my stomach, he was lack of sleep, he couldn't sleep how happy he was. - The kid is in here.

- Okay... I forgot... It's in you now. - He said. - I didn't meant to make it a sexual reference.

- I know! - I said as he left the room and took his phone from the couch. - You know where my phone is?

- Oh crap. - He said. - Crap. Crap. We are ruined... Damn... Fu*k I can't find it... Here it is.

- Great... Can I help you please? - I asked and he angryly shook his head. - Why? Let me help you!

- Lady, you are pregnant. - He said and sat on a chair opposite me, finally, then he took some of the bacon. - And my lady, pregnant laides don't do anything.

- You are so sweet. - I said. - But I feel useless when I don't do anything! I can just sing my favourite song.

- Sing. - He said and I looked at him. - I like your voice, everyone does just not you.

- Snape, Snape, Severus, Snape... - I sang and then stopped. - What are we doing Batman?

- How do you mean? - He asked. 

- Look... We are going to have a kid... And we behave like kids... - I said.

- When we get the kid, we'll behave like adults I promise. - He said and I laughed, he looked at the clock and his eyes widened. - OH CRAP! IT'S TIME, GET YOUR STUFF! NO WAIT! I'LL GET YOUR STUFF! GO TO THE CAR! NOOOOW!

- Calma Andy... - I said in a spanish accente. - Calma....

- I CAN'T CALM DOWN MICAELA! - He said. - FLY YOU FOOL!

- Enough references for today. - I said. - I can make LOTR references! ONLY ME!

We went to the car and sat. He drove us to the hospital. He was fu*king excited. But... Like I wasn't...

***

I was laying on a cold table as I pulled up my shirt. The doctor put gel on my stomach, I twitched when the cold gel touched my skin. I looked at Andy, he was smiling at me, and that smile was very nervous. The doctor looked at the screen, as he moved the little 'scanner' thing on my stomach.

I closed my eyes. We were, all of us, the doctor, me and Andy excited about the sex of the baby.We were staring at the screen for about five minutes, the baby wasn't in a good position, but I moved right before we wanted to cancel and come back in one more month.

Andy was very, very excited, he was smiling all the time while looking at the screen. The doctor looked at us with a smile on his face. Andy looked at the doctor, his eyes widened. He was really serious now, he wanted that child so badly.

- Mrs. Black, Mr. Biersack... You have a beautiful... Boy! - He said and I looked at Andy, yeah it's Dante.

I cleaned my stomach and smiled at Andy, he hugged me as he helped to left the hospital. We were talking all the time, and when we stopped talking I heard Andy, he started a new conversation. We came back home and went  to our room. Andy fu*king wants me just to rest, damn I want to move! We sat on the bed and talked, he was very happy. Coudln't be happier, he was even happier as me....

I was so lucky to have him. But he is unlucky to have me. But who the hell cares about that! We love each other and that's what matters. I was cuddling with Andy as we heard a knock on the door. Andy rushed down and opened the door. I heard the voice of Ashley. He ran upstairs and arrived here before Andy.

Ashley smiled very brightly and hugged me tightly. Then looked at Andy, he was sitting on his side of the bed.  Ash wanted to say something, but he took a deep breath, then he opened his mouth, and again he took a deep breath.

- Boy or Girl? - He asked. - Dante or Helena? C'MON!!!

- It's.. - Andy said and looked at me. - Will you?

- Guys! SAY IT! - He said, in a happy tone, he looked like a kid that got candy.

- BOY! - I yelled and Ashley smiled happyly.

- Hellz yeah. - Ash said and made a duck face. - I'm going to teach him how to flirt and how to...

- I know Ash. - I cutted him off, I smiled just like Andy did. - We know... We do.

- I'm so going to toture the guys! - Ash said and smirked. - I'm not going to tell them is it a girl or a boy.... I'm so evil.

- Till Sammi gets you, then you say is it a girl or a boy or die. - Andy explained and I nodded. - I mean just... You know that Sammi want's to know the sex of baby.

- I know... I'll just watch out for her... - Ash said with a poker face but smirked again. - And I can be evil and cool... If she doesn't get me of course. 

- Fu*k. - Andy said and looked at me. - Damn, I am the dad of that kid... That's awsome.

- No shit, Sherlock. - Ash said and made the 'you don't say face'. - You don't say.

- I can't wait till I can hold Dante, and get over this pregnancy! - I exclaimed. - I can't move, This Sherlock here doesn't let me do anything! I have to vomit at least once a day, damn. I miss everything that I could do!

- And the sex! - Ashley said and we both looked at him but he looked away. - Yeah... The vomiting. Ugly stuff...

- Yeah... - Andy said and got up. - Want a beer Ash?

- No. - Ash said and Andy looked at him with a serious look. - Did you believe me Andy? Seriously, did you Andy? Did you?

I laughed just like Ash and we did our special hand shake. Oh Yeah. A special hand shake. We are the motherfu*king bitchez from L.A.

- Yeah, yeah. Dynamic duo. - Andy said and went downstairs and me and Ash laughed. - I HEAR YOU!

- WE KNOW! - I yelled and we laughed louder.

We had a nice night. We, Andy, me and Ash watched some movies, talked, laughed and were the dynamic duo, me and Ash were at least. He stayed till 03:00. I fell alseep then and he left. That's the last thing I remember was that Andy lay down next to me and hugged me tight. He pulled me as close as he could.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Whiiiipyy Whoooopy Chapter 26. :3

~ Today I did three updates #Respect.

-Moon0013