XV.Chapter.

Me and guys were in a nightclub. I was out in a nightclub for the first time. Well... It's not funny when you know that I lived five years in a basement. I couldn't go anywhere. They had fun, but I was sitting and drinking something. I can't even remember what it was. Then after some drinks and chatting with a girl named Madison, I felt a strong male hand on my shoulder. I turned around and I expected to see someone of the guys....

And who was it? It was Ryan, my older brother. My retarded brother. My brother who told everyone my price. That I can be used as everything. Who helped my mother to sell me. My eyes widened when he pulled me closer. He put his fist in the air, he was about to punch me, when someone pulled him away and throwed him on the floor while constantly hitting him with his fist in the face.

It was Ash, damn, I had luck. He hit Ryan in the face and kicked him with his leg in the stomach. I pulled Ash to me, his eyes were wide opened. After a few seconds of staring at each other we got out of there so we don't get in trouble.... We called the guys. We met at the car and we drove home. We were talking about what happened.

- ... And he wanted to hit my little sister so I hit him in his big fat nose. - Ash said. - Do you even know that guy?

- That was my 'brother'... Ryan. - I said and everyone looked at me, even Jinxx, he was driving. - He was just like my 'mother'.

- Well... He doesn't know where you live. - Andy said. - At least Ashley was there... I mean better Ashley than me, I would have deformed fu*king his face.

- I'm just happy, he didn't hurt me or you Ash. - I said and hugged him, he was sitting next to me.

- He is like your mom? -  CC asked quietly. 

- Yeah... He really is. - I said. - He told people for what can I be used, my price and such stuff...

- I'm really curious is he still there. - Andy said and looked through the window. - So I can go back and beat the living shit outta him... 

- It's nice that you want to be sure Micaela's okay... And that Ryan has a deformed face... - Jinxx said. 

- I'm so tired. - I said and took a deep breath. 

- Just... Good that everyone is alright... That's all that matters. - Jake said and smiled.

- You're right... - Andy said.

We arrived and me an Andy went to our room. I went to the bathroom to get everything ready for sleep. I let him into the room and to change. I brushed my teeth, I hope he is okay, I left him alone for 10 minutes, and he is such a kid, he could set the world on fire without me. I changed and got everything ready for sleep.

I went to our room. To see him sitting on the bed and looking at the picture of us two. He looked at me and then at the picture, and then again at me and then the picture. He was really weird. I don't even know why ... Maybe he's drunk something like that. 

- Hey beautiful. - He said while smiling slyly and I rolled my eyes.

- Yeah, yeah... - I said and got him his clothes in which he sleeps. - Here, you can change.

He took it and went to the bathroom. He changed and I was laying in the bed, he lay down next to me and started to kiss me. He started to kiss my neck slightly, I was laying on the side, he was looking at my back and I at the picture on my nighstand. Then he started to kiss down my body, leaving wet kisses all over me.

- Andy... - I said a bit angry. - Sleep... I'm tired.

- C'mon Micaela... - He whisperd to me. - We both want it....