I. Chapter.

I was in a bar and saw some guys staring at me. I picked my bag and walked over to the WC. They followed me. My life was miserable. Now this? I hate me. I HATE everyone around me. But that's no one. I'm alone, I run away from home. My mom tried to sell me. TO SELL ME. No one in this damn city knows my name, I bet. I don't talk to anyone.

And if I must I search for the shortest words, just to end the conversation. I was standing there looking at the mirror. What did I saw? Me, the old ugly me. I was medium height, skinny,  long balck hair, brown eyes and pale skin.I had some tattoos, only ten on my left hand, from my shoulders to my wrist and a tounge piercing.

They came in. I was standing there. Alone.One of them took my bag that was on the other side of the room. He took my phone, my money. I tried to call for help but one of them came closer so I shut up. 

- There's nothing in here. - The one said that had my bag. - Only this.

- Money and a phone. - One of them said, he picked up the phone and put it down on the floor. - The phone's worthless, it's used. But 450$ that's nice. 

- That's the only money I have. - I said. - Please. I'm alone here. I will die if I lose that money.

- Alone? - One of them, that was in a green shirt said smiling. - We can help you, you can have some fun with us. 

I looked down at the floor, I want to punch them in their big nose. They are so pervert, I hate such guys. I want to kill them all. Bastards. The one with the green shirt came to me. He put his hands on my waist.

- What do you think?

- Fu*k you. - I mumbled through my teeth. - Bastard.

- What did you say? - He asked with anger in his voice. - I'm going to break every single bone in your fu*king body.

- And I will yours if you don't leave her alone. 

I heard the male voice behind them. I looked there and saw a man with black hair. I knew him. He is in a band... I think Black Veil Brides. His name was... Well I think Jinxx or something like that. The guys were a bit scared of him, they left without a word. I picked up my phone but sadly my money's gone. I have no where to sleep. GREAT! 

- Are you alright? - He asked. 

- Yes, they just took my money. - I said. - I will sleep on a bench tonight. And tommarow and so on.

- Wait... I know you. - He said. - You are Micaela Black. We were neighbors. Do you remember?

- Jeremy Ferguson? How wouldn't I? - I said smiling. - Are you still in that band?

- Yeah, we live near here.

- You live with your band members, are you serious? - I asked and we left the bar.

- We must, the fangirls are a bit... They once tried to kidnap me and Andy, so we live there...

- For your own security, right? 

- Yeah... You can live at our house. I can't let you sleep on a bench or worse. 

- THANK YOU! - I said and hugged him. 

We drive with a taxi to their house. It wasn't to big or to small. It was perfect. Good I had some clothes in my bag, the guys didn't touch that just the money. I thought that the house was empty, but no. Three guys were sitting at the table and eating dinner and watching TV.

- That's Ashley, CC and Jake. - Jinxx said and they looked at me and I smiled. - She's living here, from now.

- Hi. - I said shy. - I'm Micaela.