XXI. Chapter.

I woke upand ran to the bathroom. I was ill. I vomited and I didn't feel good at all. I went back to the room, I lay down and Andy came in with some pills. I took them and he lay down next to me. I was ill for one weeks. But I wasn't pregnant. There is no way. First I neeed just to vomit, that's when I got suspecious but now I cough, sneez and have fever.

I was even at the doctor and he said that I have a  flu, a season one. Many people are sick now because of this ''season flu''. Damn, it drove me crazy... I thought that I was... Pregnant. What would Andy say? It would be his kid too. I'm really afraid that he would leave me. But I know that he wouldn't but still, I was really scared about that.

- Are you okay now? Feel better? - He said and hugged me.

- You can get sick too... You shouldn't be here...  - I said and coughed everytime I stopped talking. - I was supposed to be... Alone.

- Like I care if I get sick... - He said and smiled at me. - I just want to be with you.

- Would you be with me... If... I was... - I said and sneezed into a tissue. - Pregnant?

- You are not pregnant! - He said and I looked at him. - Look... I wouldn't leave you if you were and alien with six hands and eight legs! I would be very happy to have a... Kid.

- That would change everything... - I said and coughed. - We would have to get married and... And... Well... I hope that you would he happy to spend your life with me...

- I would be happy to live with you forever. - He said and I smiled. - If you would pregnant I would love just the kid more than you.

- That's the... - I said and sneezed. - ...The most wonderful... Thing I ever heard.

- Do you need something? Water? Food? Blankets? Cuddling? Movie? Harry Potter? Batman? Anything?

- I think that I am... - I sneezed again. - Fine...

- Sleep... That helped me when I'm sick. - He said and I closed my eyes. - I'll be down with guys, if you need something just call me.

- O... Okay. - I said and coughed and he left.

Better that he left, I don't want him to get sick too! And he knows it, but he doesn't care about that! I fell asleep fastly. When I'm sick, like everyone, I sleep like I never slept before. When I woke up, the first thing that I saw was the light of the TV. I turned around and saw Andy looking at me.

I hugge him and he kissed my forehead. Again, I was asleep. I don't know when did he started to sleep. But I know that I never slept so good. Ryan didn't show up, and my mom didn't. Ryan died... Drugs... To much. I knew that this would happen. I knew that he was on drugs... It was just matter of time.

***

When I woke up in the morning I felt better! The pills started to do their job! Yeah! I got up and went to change. I felt okay, but I was still sneezing and coughing and... Sick. But I was better, much better. I went down to eat something I was majorly hungry. I grabbed a sandwich and sat on the couch. So I don't make the guys ill.

- You feel better? - CC asked.

- I'm better! - I said and smiled. - The pills helped! Thank you Batman!

- I'm here to help the citizens of Gotham city. - Andy said and I smiled.

- Good that you feel better! - Ash said. - I can bet you were scared when you thought that you were pregnant!

- She wasn't scared. - Andy said with an angry voice. - She doesn't have to be! She would be a great mother and I a great father! Any problems?!

- Okay... Chill. - Jake said. - He was joking.

- Just that you know... - Andy said,  he came over to me and sat next to me. - You know that I would never leave you, right?

- Of course I do. - I said and he kissed me, with tounge. - You are getting sick now too, because of this kiss.

- Like I care if I get sick. - He said and turned on the TV. - I want to be with you.

- I want to be with you too. - I said and hugged him.

We heard a knock on the door, everyone stopped. We were just looking at each other. Andy got up and opened the door. I looked at the door to see a man in a fancy suit. Behind him a white BMW car, damn a car from Germany. Must be expensive.... I got up and got near. I saw the man's face.

Dark brown hair, like mine, but mine is dyed in black. Dark brown eyes and pale skin. He saw me and smiled... I couldn't figure out who it was. But the face seemed familiar to me.  Andy looked at the guy and then at me. With a strange exspression on his face. I looked at Andy and he knew that I don't know him, he was about to close the door but the man started to talk.

- Please.. - He said. - Let me.. My name is Oliver Black... I'm Micaela's dad.

- Dad? - I said and put my hand on my mouth, then hugged him, I don't blame him for anything, I would leave my mother too, she's freakin' crazy. - Dad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Chapter XXI.(21.) :3

~ Sorry for shortness!

-Moon0013