III. Chapter.

And so the weeks flew by, I was still living with my friends. They were awsome, a bit weird, but who isn't weird in his way? Now, when I learned so much about them and now I know that Andy's the youngest. Even I'm older than him, about 6 months.

For me he had a nickname, ''little boy''. He hated the nickname, but I loved it. I never ever teased someone but this was really funny. Well it was friday night, and we wanted to watch 'Saw', one of my favourite horror movies.

We made everything perfect, at least me and Jake did. We went to a shop and bought some drinks and a lot of popcorn, and at the same time Ash, Jinxx and CC were searching for the movie, the CD was somewhere in the living room.

When we arrived Ash, Jinxx and CC found the movie, and the only job I need is make Andy to watch the movie. I'm gonna use that teasing thing, so I'll go that the movie is to scary for him and he's probably 99,9% going to watch it. 

When I enterd my/his room he was putting his clothes in the closet. He turned around and smiled, but then changed his face into a serious one. He was mad at me, but we still were best friends. So the anger lasts for a few hours.

- Were going to watch 'Saw' - I said. - Wanna join us?

- I don't know. - He said with a serious voice.

- You know that movie is really scary. - I said. - It's not for little bo...

He knew what I was about to say, it pissed him off. It pissed him really, really off. Then he came towards to me, he pressed me against the wall. I could feel his heartbeat, I looked up to see him, he was taller than me. And he was looking at my eyes. 

- I'll show you the man I am. - He growled through his teeth.

I didn't know how to answer to that, I rememberd when I lived with my mom. A man and his son visited us everyday, the man talked with my mom about my price and the son was always with me. He often pressed me against the wall and tried to kiss me.

He slapped me and I just could suffer. I could beat the living sh*t out of him, but if I did that I would get punished. Something like, sleep outside in the when it's cold, really cold like -10°C. I was scared, my hands started to shake just like my voice.

- Don't h... h... hurt   m... me. Ple... please. - I barely said, I forgot to speak. - A.... A.... Andy please. 

- No, I will not. - He said and the anger in his eyes changed into sadness. 

I knew what the problem is, he couldn't believe that I tought that he is going to hurt me, I mean he was my best friend. He came closer, I closed my eyes, I didn't know what to expect. Then I suddenly felt the coldness of his piercing on my lips.

It was a kiss and not a forced one, all the kisses I got in my life were forced. And everytime I pushed the person to end it, but this time I didn't. I kissed him back, what a nice feeling to kiss someone and enjoy it. I removed his shirt and he was about to remove mine.

- ARE YOU TWO COMING?!? - We heard Jake from downstairs and stopped. - WE ARE STILL WAITING!

- We'll continue this. - Andy said and out on his shirt, our relationship is getting on a higher level here.

- Sure thing. - I said and we left the room.

When  we arrived downstairs, they were angry. They were waiting 25 minutes. We sat on the sofa, and we were smiling to each other every single second.

But finally they put on the movie everything was great for us, we had fun, expect for the characters in the movie that ended up in pieces. After a while the movie ended and I rememberd that I promised to help Jake clean it up with him.