XX. Chapter.

I was damn scared. Ryan could come here. The guys were here but still. Ryan is unpredictable... I'm scared of him. He is just like my mother, tall, blonde, green eyes... Really... My mother's twin. I was like my dad... I couldn't be like my mother, he had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and pale skin, just like me. 

What if he forces me to go back to my mother? What if... I will not even think about what he could make me do. He hates me and I hate him. It's easy. I hate him, he me. And it is how it is. But fu*k him when I have Andy, Jinxx, Jake,CC and Ash. Fu*k him. Honestly I don't need him. Not at all.

We had dinner and I was just thinking and playing with my food. I didn't hear what the other say, even if they called my name I just couldn't hear them. I was in my own world. Which was hell. My own world became hot, burning hell. Everything is messed up in my head. I can't think right. I was totally scared. I used to turn around when I walk through the house to see if Ryan's behind me.

- Hellcat? - Ash said but I was still playing with my food. - Micaela?

- Wh... What? - I said and lifted my head. - What did you say again?

- Why are you being so strange? - CC asked directly.

- I... I'm not being strange... - I qouth and looke at my food again. - I'm fu*king scared of Ryan.

- Again? - CC said. -C'mon, you know that you are safe here... And that little bastard can't be such a thing!

~Flashback:

Sitting in the corner of the basement I tried to be small as possible. Then I heard the door opening. It were Ryan and his friends. Looking at me with a devious smile on. I tried to make me even smaller, but I couldn't. I was in the end of my strenght. I was scared...

They came closer and one of his friends, I know his name was Mike, picked me up and put me on my bed. He started to kiss my neck as my brother and the other guys left. He started to get rid of my jeans so I hit him with my fist in the stomach. He looked at me with a death glare and I could hear only a few words... ''You will pay for this you little bitch''

- He is... - I whisperd back and started to cry. 

I ran upstairs and lay down on the bed. I rememberd what Mike has done to me. Horrible things... Damn horrible things...

~Flashback:

He slapped me and my nose was bleeding. He kicked me with his foot in the head. In the stomach. He laughed and took out his phone. He took pictures. Ryan ran down and saw me. He yelled at Mike, how could he do that? Who will buy me when I'm in this condition? He yelled at him..

Then Ryan came to me and kick me with his foot in the head and that's the last thing I remember. When I woke up my mother was next to me cleaning the blood.''You woke up you little bitch?'' She said and glared at me.''You worthless piece of shit couldn't call me to help you?'' she yelled.''Who is going to buy you now?!''

- Andy... - I said and looked at the door that was slowly opening. - Is that you?

- Yeah. - He said and got in then slowly closed the door. - Are you okay babe?

- Fine. - I said and looked at him while he lay down next to me. - Can I... Talk with you? I need to let some feelings out.

- That's what I'm here for, I'm here for you. - He whisperd and pulled me into a hug.

I told him everything that I rememberd. He told me sweet things, that no one can hurt me now. That they will hurt me, but first they need to have him dead. And In the End I ended up crying my eyes out while my head was resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

He was there for me. More than my 'family' with which I was related.I hated them... But it's not my fault! They actually made me hate them! I was totally broken. Good that Andy knew how to cheer me up. He was singing to me... Saviour, Rebel Love Song, Die for You... All those wonderful songs. 

I cried more and more till my eyes were hurting. It was painful to blink.... I just closed my eyes and fell asleep...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

•Hell yeah no inspiration!

~ COMMENT&FOLLOW&VOTE! (Please I'm desperate lol) (JK... Rowling, I'm not desperate, but still)

-Moon0013