IX. Chapter

I woke up in my bed and I looked at Andy, he was sleeping like a little baby. How adorable, I went downstairs, I was alone. Totally alone. Everyone was sleeping. I got out my little diary that I had. Yep, I had a diary. I wrote only my toughts in there.

But it was a bit different, I took a hole page and only wrote one sentence, the words were toghether with no space between them, on the first page was: 'AshootingStar,WishSomething' and I started to write on the other page the sentence: 'IWishMeDead'. Then I heard the guys come down. They came down and they weren't tired, just like they were awake for like 3 hours.

I only wrote down what was on my depressed mind, never what happened to me that day. Just my sad toughts and poems. My poems had the titles like: Demons,Dark,Night,Moon,Sadness,Crimson blood and such titles. CC saw my diary and after that everyone noticed it. Then suddenly Ahs was behind me and he took it away from me. My eyes filled with tears and they were about to read it, and I could just watch.

- GIVE IT TO ME! – I yelled and rubbed my eyes. – IT'S MINE!

- Wait... – Ash said and looked at the diary.

- What did you write there? – Jinxx asked. – This is like plan for suicide...

- And what poems are that? – Andy asked seriously. – Look at the titles.

- Demons, Crimson blood, Death. – Jake said and looked at me. – Why are you writing about death all the time? And every of this poems ends with 'Me dead'.

- Look at this here. – Jinxx said they found the Shooting star page. – This is fresh writen.

- I wish me dead? – Andy asked confused. – Why the fu*k do you want yourself dead?

- I JUST HAD THE INSPIRATION! – I yelled and tried to defend myself, but I can't be that I had the inspiration for death all the time.

- Listen to this. – Jake said and took the diary out of CC hand which was speechless in a bad ways. 

- ''My Death:

 'She went to sleep.Closing her eyes.Begining to dream.Of broken butterflies.Tearing her lovely monarch wings.On faithless love that angels sing. Finds shiny metal in the kitchne sink. In an evening absent light.She finds peace in cuts of pink.Watching crimson blood flow feels so right.Starlight shines upon her tears.I whisperd darling, you cannot bleed.All of your suicidal fears.At night when you begin to cry .I'll sing you a lover's lullaby... My love do not wish that you were dead .Dreaming of an absent pulse.Layin on silken sheets bleeding red. I will offer love so do not bleed.   Give me your knife I am all you need....'' 

 - When did you wrote that?! – Andy said loudly. – When? Say it. Now. Say it.

- Before one year or two when I was depressed. – I lied.

- Don't lie to me. – He yelled. – WHEN!?!?

- Yesterday. – I said the truth and felt tears running down my cheeks. – And what it's just a poem!

- It's a suicide poem. – Ash qouth silently. – That kind od poems write people that wish to commit suicide.

- So what?! – I said and ran upstairs.

I closed the door behind me and started to cry silently, then I heard someone come in. It was Andy, he sat next to me and rubbed my back gently. I cried harder then before and he was just looking at me. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he just looked at me. No smile, no sign of emotions... Nothing... Just emptyness.