X. Chapter

I was in the bathrooom looking at the mirror. I was dressed in my skinny jeans, a black shirt with a red rose on it and my boots. Now I should say three nice words to me, I do this for kinda one week or more. And it is helping me, it really is.

I put my make up on and looked at me again. I smelled pancakes from downstairs so I wanted to quickley done with this, so I can eat. Hopethey didn't ate it all up. When its' about eating they eat like monsters, they would eat it up in five seconds or less.

- You have a nice personality, and you look nice and you are not fat at all. – After seven days, and that means twenty one good word I don't know what to say anymore. – Time for pancakes.

I went down and sat next to them, they all ate pancakes and four were left just for me, and that's enough for me too. I ate them fastly up in silence, and then I went to my room again. I didn't talk to anyone I just kissed Andy and I, how I said, went up. I sat on my bed and read 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'.

After a while I feel asleep, like always when I read a book, not that the books are boring just, I just sleep, I can't explain why. I had a nightmare, and it was the first for one month. It was a really scary one, but it wasn't about me. It was about the most important person in the world to me - Andy. He was tortured and worse. I woke up screaming so hard that all of them ran to me. It was about 16:00 so they were in the living room. I heard them run,and they bursted in the room. They all got in and when I saw Andy, I got up. I ran over to him an hugged him for a second and then gave him a huge french kiss. It all was long for about 10 seconds. He kissed me back in the sam way I kissed him.

 - We'll better go. – Ash said. – Before they get naked or worse.

- Touche. - Jake said. - You are right, let's go.

When they left we lay down on the bed and I he pushed me against it. I didn't protest I loved the way he does anything. Even when he is wrong I love it, if he does something false I love it. He played with my piercing all the time while I explored his mouth. It was totally awsome, I tried to get up and stop this, I got kinda bored.

But he didn't let me go. He was still on me, and I enjoyed it. When I want to stop and he doesn't let me go, I should panic. But I didn't I protested more and more so he could hold me tighter, and he knew that I enjoyed it. If I don't enjoy it he would let me go whenever I said it. He bit my lips gently and softly, and I could just enjoy the moment.

I just shuddered on every single time his piercing touched my lips, it spread a coldness, and the coldness was such a pleasure. Everything was such a pleasure now, even if someone slapped me it would be such a pleasure. I opened my eyes and he opened his too, or eyes met and our lips formed a smile.

How I loved his smile, his beautiful,wonderful,fantastic smile. And his baby blue eyes, his ocean blue eyes, his unique blue eyes that I enjoyed looking at. After some time I got away and stood up. He just looked at me and I winked at him, he slyly smiled and got up too. I wanted to leave the room but he got close and put his hand on the wall so I couldn't go right.

I wanted to get out of that and turned around to the left side. He put his left hand on the wall so I couldn't get out, he was holding me. I looked at him and smiled, and he smiled too. I knew what was on his mind, it was on mine too. But I don't feel ready, yet. I didn't know why.

I just felt like that, but I wanted it so bad. I wanted to do it but I was scared. I was too scared. I was caught he was on front of me and the door behind me. I slowly put my hand down to the key of the door. He just looked what I'm going to do. I took the key, locked the door, looked at his eyes and bit my lower lip.

 - Are you sure? – He asked and looked me in the eyes. – There is no coming back.

- ANDY, MICAELA! – We heard Jake yell from downstairs. – IT'S ABOUT THE CONCERT!

I unlocked the door and we went down we sat and Jake opened his mouth, we wanted to say something but Ash coughed and Jake looked at him and then opened his mouth again.

- The concert it in 21:00, in two days, which means on Monday. – He said and took a deep breath. – We've all got tickets to give away of course.

- I know who's getting mine. – Andy said and kissed me. – This ninja here.

- I cant wait to see Sammi. – Jinxx said and made a face that girls make when they think about their crush.

- I'll think who I'm going to invite. – Jake said, Ash and CC nodded in a sign like they are going to think who they are going to call too.

And then we started to talk about all the things that happened to them on their concerts. And I almostly died of laughter, some things were hilarious. They had happy times, yeah, happy time. Good old times, when I wasn't there.

It's funny how they lived nice and I, in that time, were cutting my wrist and waiting for that awful crimson color that I before one week admired. I got some confidence, Andy teached me how to have confidence. He teached me how to live, he teached me how to love myself. He teached me... To be me. To be different and love it.

After all the talking me and Andy went to sleep, we were exhaustet. And I don't even know why, but I was exhaustet everyday.I took and shower and crawled under the blankets and beddings. I searched for Andy's body warmth, which I found.

I hugged him and kissed his cheeks, he just chuckled and pulled me closer while he snuggled my head into his chest. Like I wanted it. Just like I loved. I couldn't sleep at all, just like him. He didn't snore, but I love his snoring. He doesn't snore normal, he snores like a little hamster. It's just adorable.

- Can't sleep too? – I asked.

- How do you know? – He asked, he couldn't know because my head was still snuggled in his chest.

- I don't hear your cute snoring. – I said, lifted my head and kissed his lips.

 He laughed and I silently cried. I was really sad. He loved me. He loved me, he did. That's so sad, he loves me more than I myself. I need him, I'll die for him. I'll die without him. I'll die if something happenes to him. Why? Have could be that I love someone more than myself? Well... I loved him when I heard his voice for the first time. When he barely hit my head with that little table tennis ball.

When I saw his eyes for the first time. I fell in love with them. I didn't knew it. I love him. I do. I will always love him. I will love myself just for him. I even hate the color crimson because of him. And I really hate that color. I hate the pain and  the blood. He opened my eyes, I was blind. 

- Are you crying? – He asked and looked at me, he touched my cheeks. – You are.

- I just cry because you love me. – I said and hugged him tighter I hope he can breath. – I would never say that you would love me. It's weird that you would actually do something for me, save me.

- You know what I would do? – He asked and I was silent. -  I would die for you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Chapter X.(10.)!

-Moon0013