IV. Chapter.

I was thinking, I needed something, but what? I was laying on Andy's bed and playing with his hair.  I miss something, and surely not my ''family''. I just didn't know what, so I let go of it. While I was playing with his hair he stared at my right hand. He touched the scars on my wrist gently. I didn't know was he angry, but he was really quiet for some time. Then I decided to break the silence with a conversation.

- What are you doing? - I asked quietly. 

- Nothing. 

- Well, you stare at me wrist for 20 minutes. - I said a bit louder.

- So what? - He said angry. - I have the right!

- Why are you angry? - I asked.

First he looked at me and then bit his lower lip. He held my hand. Then he hugged me.

- I'm NOT angry. - He qouth. - I'm just disappointed.

- In me? 

- No.... Yes. - He said. - I didn't know that you were doing this.

- I have the right. - I said imitating him.

- You do not, and I will not let you do that again. 

 - Okay, I will not do that again... - I said.

He looked up to me, he smiled. Then he got up and kissed me, he's a damn good kisser. He kissed my neck, leaving dark circles on it. Then he came close to my ear.

- Let's go out. - He whisperd.

- We? - I asked.

- Yeah... Let's go out for a drink. - He said and smiled. - Please?

I nodded and he happyly got up, then leaved the room. We? And a date? I think not, but what could I say?  I stood up and opened my wardrobe, what did I had to put on. Black ripped jeans and a black shirt. Well, were not going to a theater! I dressed and looked thourgh the window, it was raining a storm. My favourite weather, when it was weather like this

I got me a book and crawled under the blankets on my bed. I tried to ''live'' in my book, to escape this world. Reality sucks, and all about it. I wanted to leave this, and live a life that I want. Not one that I deserve, and I deserved more than I got in my past. More than this, just.... More. Maybe I didn't but can you know? I feel like I'm in a dream, I have friends, best friends that are weird as me. 

After a few minutes Andy came in, shirtless. He was handsome as always. I was staring at him while he put on his shirt, a black Batman one. I tried to say something but my tounge wasn't able to move. I mumbled some letters but no words were coming out.

When he heard my mumbling he turned around and saw me staring at him. He made a sly smile, I was just standing there by the window and fatally blushing. I looked thorugh the window again. Andy laughed and put on his boots, my were on me so we were ready to go.  We went down and saw the guys watcing TV.

- We're going out. - Andy said happy. - See ya.

- Be careful. - Jinxx said. 

- I'm a good driver. - Andy said while putting his hand on the lock of the door. - You know that.

- Not that you idiot. - Said Ash laughing. - He means a 'I don't want to be holding a damn baby in 9 months' careful.

- Be careful Ash. - I said. - And I mean the 'Say one more word, I'll get you and it'll look like a bloody accident'. 

- Are you threatening me? - Ash said and I throwed I looked at him angry. - Have fun.

- Bye. - I said and we went to the car.