XVII. Chapter.

Weeks were passing by and things changed, Andy started to be a bit different then he used to be... But, anyways... I opened my eyes fastly and looked around myself. Nothing special to see. Andy sleeping, our clothes all over the room, and my memory is all blurry.

Well, I can conclude what was going on last night. Clothes all over the room, he's not dressed, me either... I just can't remember anything I just know what was going on. Weird. I put on my clothes and I wanted to wake up Andy. It was about 13:00, or more.

- Andy... - I said softly and kissed his cheek. - Wake up...

- FU*K OFF! - He yelled and turned around. - Dammit, how does it take for you to get it...?

- OKAY! - I yelled and that's what I meant, he started to hate me.

I went to the bathroom and put my make up on as usual, everything as usual. When I arrived down I saw Andy sitting with the guys and chatting. When he saw me he frowned and looked away, dammit, what the fu*king fu*k is wrong with him?

Anyways... I sat next to them when Andy stopped talking at all. He was just playing with his food and staring at it. Everyone was silent for a minute it was really strange. I was just looking what the hell is wrong with him, Goddammit...

- Can we talk? - I said to Andy and he didn't even look at me. - Andy, I'm talking to you.

- Fu*k off. - He said and everyone was just staring.

- Okay... - CC said slowly the 'Wtf was that' okay. 

- Andrew. - I said and I hope he knew how serious I was. - Please.

- I FU*KING TOLD YOU TO FU*K OFF! - He yelled, I got up and I was really angry.

- OKAY! I'll be up, and when you stop being such a DICK you can come, because I still want to talk with you. - I said and rolled my eyes and he got up angry. 

- HOW DID YOU CALL ME!? - He yelled and I just went up. - I'M TALKING TO YOU!

I slammed the door close and a second after Andy came in. He was standing there, his face just a few inches away from mine. He was taller then me so I got to look up. He was really angry, dammit.

How I hate when he's angry. He is such a drama queen... And that's not even the beginning of what he is now. I was angry at him too. He can't use me as a toy, I am not a toy.

- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!  - I yelled. - YOU ARE BEING SO STRANGE!

- SO WHAT? - He said.

He came a step forward and I back, then he pushed me and I fell on the bed. He climed on top of me and he held my hands pushed against the bed. I could move. Fu*k, fu*k, fu*k, fu*k. I was jst staring at him. Goddammit!

- Let... Me... Go. - I said and he was just looking at me. 

- I FOUND A FU*KING BLADE IN YOUR FU*KING SHOE! - He said and then I knew the reason for his behaviour.

- I.. I... I didn't use it! - I said to defend myself.

- FU*KING LIAR, YOU DID USE IT! - He yelled as I tried to get out. - YOU SAID THAT YOU FU*KING CUT YOURSELF WITH A KNIFE WHEN YOU MADE DINNER... BUT ON THE FU*KING BLADE WAS DRY BLOOD!

- OKAY, I DID! - I yelled at him with tears in my eyes. - I DID IT ONCE AND THEN I STARTED TO BE  FU*KING SCARED OF YOU!

- You.. You were scared of me? - He asked and released my hands, while layinf next to me.

- You were fu*king rude, your mind was like this... - I said in a normal tone just like he. - 'Oh, now I could have some sex, yeah, I'll go to Micaela and say that I love her, and she loves me, so she's going to believe in the lie, and when were done I'll just tell her to fu*k off, I mean that's easier then paying for a slut.'

- I was never thinking like that. - He defended himself, but I was still not believing him.

- Yeah... Of course. - I said in a sarcastic tone. - Of course you didn't.

- I didn't. - He said.

- I believe in that just like Snape in 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard'.... - I said, well, that wasn't a good moment for references and he looked at me with a weird look.

- Bad moment for Harry Potter references. - He said and slowly took my hand, I didn't even protest, I love him. And that's the mistake, I love him. - ...And I wasn't thinking like that... Never in my life.

- I'm really disappointed in you! - I said and he rolled his eyes.

- So... I bet you want to break up... Again. - He said and held my hand tighter. - But I don't think that's a good idea... You know... I like... I love you.

- I don't want to break up. - I said and looked at him to see him smiling to me. - I was just scared, you were very... Different, I tought that you are going to be.... Rude... To me.

- I know what you want to say. - He knew, I tought that he is going to hit me. - I would never hurt you.

- I know... But you were really rude. - I said. - Like this morning, I wanted to wake you up, I wasn't loud, I whisperd to you and kissed you but you just told me to fu*k off.

- I was really, really scared for you, I was angry, and yes, I'm sorry for being an ass. - He said. - And I'm not sarcastic, I really was an ass.

- I agree. - I said and he chuckled. - You were an ass.

- I like how honest you can be... Sometimes. - He said and I hugged him and snuggled my head into his chest. - You know that I got rid of that blade, I searched your clothes.

- Okay. - I said, he knew that I hide blades in my clothes. - I'm sorry.

- I'm the one that should be sorry. - He qouth and kissed my forehead. - I was such an idiot, I can't believe it. 

- Remember when we used to be just friends? - I asked quietly and he chuckled.

- We have never been 'just' friends. - He said and I smiled to that. - We have been 'just' friends for about two days... Than best friends... And then best 'but doing stuff like couples' friends.

- You are right. - I said and closed my eyes. - But you need to promise me that you will never act like before. 

- I swear. - He qouth .

 I lifted my head to see him but he pressed his lips against mine. We kissed till we fell asleep. I hope he didn't use me again. But he didn't... When I woke up in the middle of the night and moved a bit away from him, he pulled me closer. He hugged me, snuggled my head into his chest and I heard him mumbling how he loves me. 

I got my Andy back. My Andy, the one who loves me, the one who respects and looks out for me. The one who checks on me to see if I'm okay. But I think that I was my fault that he was angry. I told him that I'm going to tell him the truth, but I lied. I didn't tell him. So, for this what happened, isn't just his fault. It's mine too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Chapter XVII.(17.)!

-Moon0013