VII. Chapter

The guys were out.... again. And I wante to watch a movie, I put on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone. After a while I fell asleep. It was the middle of the night when I woke up in my bed. I was in Andy's Batman shirt and my sweat pants. I realized that Andy was awake, playing with my black hair. He smiled when I looked over to him and I smiled back. 

- When did I fell asleep? - I asked.

- You were watching Harry Potter. - He said and hugged me with no reason. - You fell asleep and I carried you up here.

- And I changed right? - I said, but if I changed I would be wearing my shorts too not just the shirt.

- I changed your clothes. - He said and I opened my eyes wide while I blushed. - I didn't look I swear.

- Better. - I said sarcastically.

- Yet, I like your Victorias Secret Bra. - He said and I blushed again. - Black with lace.

- YOU. MUST. BE. KIDDING. ME. - I said and hit him strong in the arm and he rubbed the place with his other hand. 

- I was joking! - He said. - I didn't look. And why are you so strong?

- Andrew... - I said seriously. - Dennis... Biersack... If you looked I am going to kick your ass, are we clear?

- Stalker! - He said loudly and hugge me tighter. - How do you know that about me?

- You are famous.  - I said. - I know that you were born on the 26th December 1990. You like Batman, Victorias Secret obviously, full name is Andrew Dennis Biersack, two cats, before you were Andy Sixx, and I'm tired of talking now.

- Well, now something about you. - He said and kissed my forehead . - Your full name is Micaela Honoria Black, born on 8th May, 1990, you like Harry Potter, The Prodigy, you wear only Victorias Secret underwear, and your hero's Batman, obviously.

- WRONG! - I yelled and hit him in the arm again. - That's for the underwear.

- What? Everything is correct.

- Batman's not my hero Andy. - I said and smiled to him.

- Spidey?

- No.

- Iron Man? - He guessed and I knew that the answer  is going to be weird. - It's Thor, isn't it?

- Look. - I said and took a mirror that was on our nighstand. - You see my hero here and an ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, very ugly girl.

- If you are ugly, I'm Obama. - He said and I shook his hand and he blushed on my words for he being my hero.

- Nice to meet you, President. - I laughed. -  Don't lie to me, I look like a stone with blonde hair and blue heels that calls itself Bunny-Hopsy.

- I think that stones with blonde hair and blue heels named Bunny-Hopsy are damn sexy. - He said. 

- Are you flattering me? - I asked while I smiled shyly.

- Of course I am. - He said and kissed me, again I felt that nice feeling when his lip piercing spread coldness on my lips. 

- I don't know what to say. - I said. - I like the way you flatter.

- And I like you. - He said and we hugged each other.

- Good. - I whisperd. 

We fell asleep, and I don't know when. When we woke up we talked. After a while, a few minutes full with silence we decided to go down. The guys were relaxing like always and Jake was playing his guitar. He was really talented. I enjoyed the sound and sat next to Andy, we watched some TV. It was a dead silence there. I didn't know why, I just stared at the TV pretending like I don't see it.