XXIV. Chapter.

I was in my and Andy's bedrrom. Laying on the bed, thirsty as hell. I got up, this was the second month. We can't wait till we can see if it's a boy or a girl. We told it to our parents.. And the Army. Damn I was scared that something will go wrong with that telling thing. But the Army loved the fact that Andy's having a child.

They even loved me, they used to call my name on concerts unitil I appeared on the stage, then they clapped, called me name more and more. I love them too. I really do. They loved us, and that's I wanted. Just love. I was slowly walking through the hall, when Andy popped up with anger in his eyes. I made a step back as the anger grow more and more.

- MICAELA! - He yelled. - I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I told you to call me if you need something! What is it love? What do you need? Water? Food? Something third? Cuddles? Anything? 

- Just some water Andy. Please. - I said and he smiled then ran downstairs, I wanted to follow him but before I reached the stairs I heard his deep voice again.

- DON'T YOU DARE! - He said, I rolled my eyes and turned around, I went back to the bedroom. - I DON'T WANT THAT YOU FALL AND SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HELENA, DO YOU HEAR ME? 

I went back and lay down on the bed. I always called the kid Dante and he Helena, because he wanted a girl and I a boy. But we just wanted it to be healthy, no matter is it a boy or a girl. After a few seconds I saw Andy with a glass of water. He came to me and gave the glass to me. I drank it all, I was freakin' thisrty. Then Andy lay down next to me, while putting his hand on my stomach.

- Helena... Or Dante... - He said and kissed my stomach which made me giggle because it tickled. - Sorry... Needed to. I just love you two.

- I love you Andy. - I said as we heard a knock on the door. - I'll go.

- DON'T YOU FU*KING DARE TO STAND UP! - He said loudly. - I'm sorry... I'll be right back. 

He ran downstairs and after a few minutes I saw a man with chocolate brown eyes looking at me. He entered the room. Ash hugged me and smiled widely as Andy came in and sat next to me while holding my hand.

- So... One more month and we'll see if it's my Godson or Goddaughter! - Ash exclaimed with a happy tone. - Oh God, I can't wait... A good job you did there Andy. It paid of to be lack of sleep because of the moans and...

- Shut up Ashley. - Andy cutted him of and laughed like me and Ash. - I don't want my child to listen to... You know what.

- Okay... Okay... - He said. - But you were moa...

- Ashley. - I said and hit him gently in the arm. - Please.

***

We talked and after a few hours Ash left.  Andy lay down next to me, he hugged me and we watched TV. He was asking me all the time do I need something... That was so adorable. he cared, he care very much. I was very hungry so he made some steaks and salat for both of us.

He made dinner, he cleaned the house he did everything! I wanted to help him but it always ended with him bringing me back to bed! I can work, do anything, it's not the sixth month so I need to careful! But he just wanted me to lay down and relax.

- This is excellent Andy! - I said. - But you could order something... So you don't have so do to so much... You are probably tired...

- I don't want you to eat junk food... Which means I don't want the kid to eat junk food! - He explained everything and kissed my cheek.

The next thing I know is that I'm sleeping.

***

I woke up by the loud sound of my phone. I answerd. I heard Avery's voice, she was sobbing and crying. She managed to say that dad died... In a car accident. I just ended the call and curled up on the bed. I fu*king cried my eyes out.

Andy came in, he was showering, I mean, that explains that he's hair is wet. He didn't notice me because he was drying his hair with a towel. Then he heard me. He stopped with the drying and looked at me, his face turned from happy to serious.

 - Dad... Died... - I whisperd through tears he lay down next to me.

He hugged me and helped my in every single way he could. He was there for me. I love him so much, I really love him. He is just great. His personality... His looks... Everything is special on him! Especially the personality, very special. That makes him... Him. I want to live with him forever! I realy do. Now does he want to live with me forever... Is the question. But I just know...

That he will always be there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Short Chapter I know!

-Moon0013