Day 21

Heather, Alejandro, and Cody were in the new confessional. I was talking with DJ, Bridgette, and Geoff and Duncan was hugging me from behind. I had my hands on his. Words can’t EVER explain how much I love him.

But he’s acting so weird, more like, I don’t wanna say clingy but it’s the only word I can think of. I mean it’s not the bad kind, I love it. It’s just not that like him. He’s hiding something.

Even Bridgette Geoff, and DJ were smiling more than usual, dropping weird hints here and there?

I mean I guess it’s possible they all just missed me so much?

“You never mentioned you have a brother. José, was it?” Heather asked referring to his confessional. Hm, he never mentioned having a brother to me either. Just all his uncles and cousins.

“He’s not worth mentioning” Alejandro said.

“Go team Ale-hunk-dro! He is even hotter in person.” Sadie said. Psh yeah, not if you meet him honey.

“Why are they in teams? And why does my team suck?” Heather asked.

I just realized everyone had a flag. Most of them were Cody’s. I WOULD go to Alejandro’s team, but, Duncan and like all my other friends are on Cody so; I think I’ll stick with team Cody.

“The peanut gallery is playing a major role in choosing a winner” Chris said.

We all cheered. “Sweet, I guess we’re all voting on the winner again” Duncan said.

“Did I say my team sucks? What I actually mean is they rock!” Heather said. I rolled my eyes.

“You think we’re fools? You and Alejandro are DONE!” LeShawna said.

“We are here for you Cody, especially me! Believe!!” Sierra said.

“But first we gotta break a tie” Chris said. “Heather, you won the race to Hawaii, so your reward is this advantage. You can select the tie breaker yourself or you can let Cody or Alejandro do it”

“As if I’m gonna leave it up to them, I’ll do it thank you.” Heather said.

“I was hoping you’d say that, haha” Chris said. “Ta da! Each ball inside our challenge booth has a different tie breaker written on it, so, take your pick” Chris said.

There was a clear glass booth with a ball holder on top of it.

“Well isn’t this fun” Heather said going in the booth. The balls started falling down onto Heather “Ow! Are these golf balls!? Ow! Ow!” Heather said causing us all to laugh.

“I swear, Geoff and I put ping-pong balls in there” Bridgette said.

“I know and I’m not mad, just disappointed” Chris said. “I had to dial it up to meet my high standards”

“Ow! How am I supposed to!? Ow! Ow!” Heather yelled as she kept getting pelted with golf balls. She punched a hole through the glass causing one of the golf balls to go flying at Tyler knocking him out.

She came out coughing and holding her throat. “No ball no exit! Back you go” Chris said. Heather kept coughing till she spit out a golf ball. Alright gross. “Uh Geoff, go ahead and read that would ya pal” Chris said.

“Eww, Heather has selected the traditional Hawaiian Fire Dance of Death” Geoff said.

~

I got up for a second going over to DJ while everyone got ready for the tie-breaker. “DJ! DJ! Pssssst! Deej!”