Day 15

When I woke up we were falling.

Yep.

Falling.

Like in the mother fucking sky.

Chris, what did we EVER do to you! “You better get into your paddle boats!!” Chris yelled.

I grabbed onto the swan paddle thingy that was closest to Duncan. “Oh! Oh wa-wa-water!” Owen said.

“Yes Owen we know we’re in water” Courtney said.

Sierra gasped. “Wa-wa” Heather said.

“Waterfall!! Quick! Peddle!!” Alejandro said as we started to peddle. “We’re all gonna dieee!!” Owen yelled.

“If you let us live, I will tutor any brain dead person that requires it, even Alex or Duncan!” Courtney said praying.

“If we live, I'll forget she ever said that!” Duncan said.

“I won’t kill her for saying it!” I said.

“If we live I’ll let Sierra kiss me!” Cody said. We all stared at him.

“Dude I rather die than do that” I said. “What? Like we’re gonna make it” Cody said.

Sierra gasped “I... Want... My... KISS!” She yelled. She tied a rope around Owen then throwing him onto our boat making him hold on. She put the rope in her mouth peddled for dear life and we bolted crash landing on shore. I rolled my back onto the sand “Oh good god” I said breathing heavy.

Duncan was trying to catch his breath leaning over the sand. My vibrated loudly in my pocket, I answered without looking at the name “What!?” I asked.

“Whoa caught you at a bad time?” I recognized the voice.

“Bridge hey!” I said a little happier.

“Hey!” She said. I heard something like a wind in her back round.

“Where are you?” I asked when I heard it again. “Ugh Siberia.” She said.

“The cold place?” I asked. “Yeah” She said.

“Question, why!?” I asked.

“It wasn’t my decision, stupid Blaineley” She said.

“Blaineley……?” I said.

“Blonde, red dress reporter at celebrity manhunt” She said.

“OH! Her! She sent you to Siberia!?” I asked madly.

“Yeah, she wanted my co-host job” She said.

“Alright, this girl has gone a little too far!” I said.

“You’re telling me!” She said. “But there one thing you need to know”

“Sure what's up?” I asked.

“Alex no phones while I’m speeching!” Chris said. I rolled my eyes. “Bridge I gotta go” I said hanging up, I thought I heard a wait, but I clicked end too early, ah I’ll get back to her later.

Once Duncan caught his breath he helped me up. “I say, next time we skip the show” he said.

“Agreed” I said.

“So Niagara Falls is pretty awesome right?” Chris asked as we all went to him.

“It almost killed us!” Heather said.

“Like I said, awesome!” Chris said.

“The falls is the jewel of Canada’s crown and one of the top ten wonders in the world it’s also know for its fabulous casino which is where we’ll be heading for the first part of challenge” Chris said.