Day 9

We were all in first class, even DJ. I have to say, I could definitely get used to being here every week. We all laid back on the chairs with cucumbers over our eyes. “Winning really is everything” Tyler said.

“Says the guy who Frenched a cod” Noah said.

“And PS it was a tie” DJ said. I heard Owen chewing and I knew he was eating the cucumbers. “Ugh, it's a facial, not a fruit plate.” Noah said after Owen burped.

“Oh, Noah, don't you see? It's both!” Owen said laughing.

“Owen, these chairs are spring loaded! Watch this!” Izzy said. I heard Izzy’s chair go back. “Oh, why is it always the kiwis?” I heard Owen said. Ooo! Well I guess that's what you get when your girlfriend is psycho.

Alejandro tapped my shoulder and I took the cucumbers off my eyes and saw Chris. Last night we were talking and decided to ask Chris if we could add DJ to our team. I mean his curse is gone and with Irene he’s happier then he’s been like ever. I’m so happy that he’s not miserable.

Oh yeah, Irene was the fish that he had to kiss from yesterday with the ancient sign on it. Yeah he decided to keep it. Says it was his good luck. I knew it wasn’t, that curse was in his head, but if having some fish makes him think he’s doing better, then Irene is welcomed in my heart.

“Uh, Chris!” I said getting up.

“DJ is the only remaining member of Team Victory, but we’re prepared to welcome him as a full time member of our team. If you’ll allow it” Alejandro said.

“Looking for an even bigger numbers advantage over team Amazon eh? No dice” Chris said.

“Come on Chris” I said.

 “What if DJ chooses to swap teams like Sierra and Izzy did in Egypt.” Alejandro said.

“No more swaps and that's final” Chris said. Ha, final my ass. “It’s ok the teams are probably gonna merge soon anyway” DJ said.

“Wrong. Convo over. Chris out” Chris said.

“I hate that guy” I said.

“Sorry your all alone DJ” I said.

“It’s okay I’ll survive, my curse is gone thanks to Irene. I even won the last challenge” DJ said.

“Uh, tied” Tyler said. “Exactly! If we keep it up we might make it all the way up to the finale together” DJ said.

“I would love to see that” Alejandro said.

“Yeah it’d be awesome to have three of us in the final three” I said putting my arms around the both of them.

Chris’s voice went over the speaker “Attention passengers……AHHHHHH!!” then out of nowhere the plane started going down.

We all screamed “We’re all gonna die!!” Owen yelled.

“Tell Mama I love her!” DJ yelled.

Izzy opened the door jumping out bringing Owen with her. The plane landed on a beach and we all got out.

“Two airports on an island the size of a postage stamp and he misses both. But somehow, it's my fault!” Chris said.

“You blew our money for the season on Chris work” Chef said.

“Chris! Owen and Izzy need help” Courtney said. The plane kinda landed on them. They were both put on an ambulance.

“Izzy and Owen are gonna be fine thanks to travel insurance help is on the way. In six to thirty-eight hours” Chris said.