46

"Of all guys, you had to be my brother!"Gemma commented acting like she was sad, yeah acting! Haha she couldnt be, she was a Styles right? We re always happy, we love each other to death, just like Chloe who s going to be one very soon too. Well she always been a Styles mentally from the day I first laid my eyes on her.

"I love you too sister"I said and she pouted and bursted laughing which made mom laugh too.

"Dont worry Gemma, you'll find your own  prince. As lucky as Chloe, she waited all these years and she found her true happiness. You too my girl, one day you will find your true prince, perhaps Ashton isnt the one"Mom said and I couldnt help but smile proudly at her words and how she compared Chloe's patience using it as an exemple for my big sister. Gemma was like Chloe, a sweetheart, hilarious, perfect and such dreamer and a hopeless romantic. She ll find her true man soon. Wait who the hell was Ashton?

"Ashton? Who dared break your heart?"I asked frowning not pleased to think that someone jerk broke my sister s heart.

"That was years ago Harry. He s not important , he was but I was young and naive. Like mom said, he s not the one. I ll wait and meanwhile I ll soon be playing with your Little Styles"Gemma said and I blushed. Little Styles it seems. Dont tempt me more to fuck Chloe non stop before the wedding and get her pregnant as I really wanted our future together.

We made to the Yo Shi sushi restaurent and it was a self service, they were fast and we decided to try all the combos. Talking and laughing the whole time. I missed these two ladies in my life. Thanks to Chloe for making me realise that.

"Best spring rolls"Gemma said her mouth full and I laughed thinking that she was Styles version of Niall. Aww man. I always think about them boys. We re brothers right. Normal. We were all family.

"How did you know this place Harry?"Mom asked me as she was eating her brown noodles.

"CEO Styles knows the best places in London mom."Gemma said and I chuckled. Can put it that way if you want.

"Well actually I searched on google any sushi places we could try"I smiled sheepily making them smile not expecting this answer. Heyy google was useful for everything and everyone.

"Wow. I didnt know you were a Google type."Gemma said and I rolled my eyes.

"I dont want to disturb my PAs for my family time. I wanna be just Harry when Im with family the people who matter to me the most"I said honestly and they nodded.

"Wow. I m truly proud of you and respect you more for that son. Even your dad never thought like that when he was alive"Mom said and I nodded. Yeah I lost my father, I didnt remember when exactly, so much have happened with all Corinne drama. Glad it was all over.

"I'd like to say Im a momma's boy. You are the woman who shaped me into the man I am. And Chloe's the woman who brought me back to life and to you, to my family"I said and they awwed.

"It's like we didnt lose you, like nothing horrible happen. Harry, Gemma I love you my babies"Mom said hugging the both of us, she was sitting between Gemma and I. We both kissed her cheeks at the same time.

My phone rang suddently but I didnt answer because it wasnt important and I valued my family time, not wanting any disturbance. You might think that what if it was Chloe, well I knew it wasnt her because her ringtone that I saved for her number was A Little Bit Of Your Heart by Ariana Grande, the ringtone that rang right now was the default ringtone which was The Chain by Fleetwood.