©️ Copyright

© 2018, Karlin White

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including (but not limited to) photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, and you will receive an official answer soon.

To all the people who think this is a Shane Dawson fan fiction, it is definitely not. 😂 I'm a huge fan and love him, but I just don't write fan fiction. Sorry.

WARNING ⚠️

This book may contain certain scenes that some viewers will find triggering. This is just a simple warning that it is in there, so if you struggle with suicidal thoughts, depression or other things of that nature then viewers discretion is definitely advised.

If you're having suicidal thoughts or struggle with depression, please reach out to someone you trust. You're not alone. I'm also open to chat with you about that, just message me.

Sorry for rambling on! Love you all so much and thank you! Enjoy.