Saying Goodbye

Dear Ally,
I have known you since before you were born. You get your sass from your mom. 
You are one of the coolest kids I have had the chance to meet. You're beautiful, smart, witty, and an amazing big sister.
I am sorry we won't see you grow. I can only imagine what you would be like as a young woman. You would have given the world a run for their money.
I told Xavier this morning that you passed on. He said you're in a better place without headaches. He says enjoy Heaven, one day we will see each other there.
I am sorry you didn't quite make it to 9. This will be especially hard on your mom, dad, and little sister for years to come.
Please, look down from your cloud in Heaven and watch over your family. They miss you. We all do.
Erika

I woke up this morning to a text "What should we do for they *** family?" I had no idea what was going on.
I go and search for anything from her mom only to find out our little Ally Bug passed away last night after she was taken to the hospital for severe headaches.
To lose a child is painful. I can't imagine what her family is going through at this moment. I don't even know how her mom was able to tell the rest of our 'due date group' about it.

 I don't even know how her mom was able to tell the rest of our 'due date group' about it

Love you always Ally

Love you always Ally.😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔