Dear Insurance Robo-Call

First, calling me at the time I have to pick up my kid from school --- not the coolest. But when I see XYZ Health Insurance company calling, I answer.

Then you sentenced me to an almost 10 minute robo-call. UNCOOL.

Then my favorite question 'have you recently received a new prescription?' In the last week I have had my 2 monthly prescriptions refilled, a pain management medication refilled, a new allergy medication, a new anti-depressant, and a Z-pack.

All in A WEEK!

Now please be a little more specific as to what 'new prescription' you are talking about, especially when talking about a long term prescription

Now please be a little more specific as to what 'new prescription' you are talking about, especially when talking about a long term prescription... The allergy one is going to probably be a life-time prescription too.

Luckily about halfway through I figured you were calling about the anti-depressant. Got it. Now your call makes more sense.

Still dealing with having to yell "YES!" and "No!" for almost 10 minutes, my neighbors must think there is a reason for the new medication beyond the fact that I can't do about half of what I normally do and my dad is pretty much dying...

Yeah, I have ZERO reason to be depressed. I am just trying to stop a possible runaway train here. 

Instead I got a dumb robot calling me.

After I spent the morning in the hospital. And from what the ultrasound tech said, my leg looks like I recently had surgery. (The actual place I had the ultrasound today, wayyyy too pretty...)

Nope just a fight with the dishwasher where the dishwasher won

And nope, not pregnant... the U/S tech was looking for a blood clot because I have a pain in my leg that no one can discern. FUN... more 'ologists' in my future.

So when I came home, finally got the dog calmed down, and laid down for a short nap before getting the boy -- your robo-call was the worst timing in HISTORY.

Goodnight.... I'm having my wine early and going to sleep. Daddy can deal with the boy tonight.