"But I'm not-" I started but my stomach growled obviously objecting to what I was about to say. I blushed and looked down not wanting to see his face.

He chuckled and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

*Blade's POV*

I woke up and looked over at my bed looking for my lovely mate. Only she wasn't there. I stood up and looked around the room. I noticed a crouched figure in a corner. Her figure. I walked toward her and asked, "Are you okay?"

She looked up and gasped. She took in my appearance and then asked tentively, "Who are you and why am I here?"

"You're here because I brought you here sweetie. I found you in the woods wounded. Our pack doctor checked over your wounds. Why you were in the woods in the first place?" I replied.

"I ran away from my pack. I'm a rouge now I think so why didn't you kill me?" She asked alert.

I got uncomfortable but answered anyway.

"We don't kill every rouge on site," I answered.

"What's your name?" She asked.

I snapped my head up and replied, "Blade. My name is Blade."

"Are you hungry? Is there anything I can get you?" I asked.

"No. You've done enough. Although I don't know why you would help a stranger. You don't have to pretend to be nice and like me. I know that nobody likes me so you don't have to keep acting," She whispered softly.

Keep acting? The only acting I'm doing is prentending that I'm only genuinely cared about her when I really just want kill everyone in her pack.

"What makes you think that I don't want you around? You don't even have an idea of how much I love your company," I replied.

"Because I'm a disgrace to my pack. Nobody likes me." She mumbled dismissing my comment.

I found her less than 24 hours ago and I'm already in love with her.

"You are not a disgrace. Your beautiful. Your old pack must be blind if they can't see how wonderful you are," I replied looking at her soft and lovingly.

"You're crazy," she said.

She doesn't even know half of it.

"No I'm not. I'm just stating the facts." I replied.

"You don't even know me," She argued.

I don't know her and yet I love her.

"But I'm good at reading people." I replied.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"Because I'm not cold hearted bastard like your last Alpha. I'm the Alpha of Mystic Red Waters pack. You can stay here as long as you like. You're not leaving until you heal completely. You may join this pack if you wish. Mystic Red Waters pack, I can assure you, will never hurt you," I replied.

"But-" She began to object but I cut her off.

"No. You're staying here. I will bring you breakfast." I said.

"But I'm not-" She started but her stomach growled and she blushed and looked down embarrassed.

I chuckled and walked out of the door shutting it behind me. I made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen. I made an omelet and brought it upstairs to her with some milk.

I opened the door and shut it with my foot. I set the glass and plate on the nightstand and I gestured for her to sit on the bed.

"It's okay. You can eat it on the bed." I said reassuring.

She slowly walked to the bed and sat on it. Once she sat on it I place the plate and glass near her. She ate slowly, taking small bites out of it. She kept taking small glance my way as if I was going to take the food away from her at any moment and hit her. I would never do that. She put the fork down and picked up the glass. She took a big gulp and sat it down. She leaned back and closed her eyes then said, "It was lovely. I can't eat anymore of it though."

"Are you sure? You barely ate anything." I replied.

"Yeah. I can only eat a little bit of food. Thank you, Blade." She replied.

I picked up the plate and glass, the went downstairs. I poured out the rest of the milk and scrapped the left over food into the trash can. I sat the plate and glass in the sink, making a mental note to wash them later.

I made my ways upstairs and to my room. I looked on the bed to see my mate sleeping peacefully. I smiled slightly and shut the door softly. I walked quietly over to her and pulled the blanket on her. I kissed her forehead and I went to the couch and listened to my mate's breathing. Soon I was in sleeps embrace with her.

Comment & let me know what you think! Thanks!

*LovelyDarkAngel*