''May we meet again,'' Bellamy suddenly whispers.
I look at him and smile. Then I repeat him and the others do the same. We will not forget about her and we are going to make sure that she didn't die for nothing. I can't have that. Not now and not any other time.

---

''I can't breath,'' Emori says trying to breath. Raven is already out as well as Harper and Echo. We tried to share our oxygen tanks but it was hard seeing as none of us really have oxygen left. My tank is almost empty. The only ones who have enough left to get the machine started are Monty and Bellamy. If they don't get it done then we die. That's the bad thing.

The good thing is that we made it. We made it to the ark but I don't think that really mattered seeing that none of us are really awake anymore. I can feel my own eyes dropping and that's when I know my oxygen tank is really empty.

''No, no no! Emily! Shit, Emily, stay awake. Please I can't lose you.''
I know that it's Bellamy. But I only know that it's him because the others wouldn't say something like that. I can feel something pressing against my mouth and I can breath again. But then I realize that it's Bellamy's oxygen tank and I push it away.

''I can't. You need it,'' I murmur.
I can hear Bellamy crying and trying to keep me alive but when I close my eyes I know that it's over. We didn't have to come to ark because we're dying anyway. There is no oxygen left. Clarke also died for nothing. We could have stayed in Allie's building and maybe things would have went different. Now we are all dead and it nothing matters anymore.

''I love you.''
Those were my last words.

---

''Lincoln Blake! You come back here right now!'' I shout while he keeps running away from me. He's six years old and already has the actions of his father. Doing things that aren't allowed. But behind the attitude is a sweet boy. Just like his father.

Six years. That's how long we have lived on the ark without any sign of earth. When we were in the ark and when we thought we were dying Monty placed the machine in the right position and Bellamy did the rest. They saved us all. After that we watched earth burn. We watched the primfaya taking over and burning everything that got in it's way.

Suddenly something is thrown against my head. Thankfully it's a pillow and not something hard. Bellamy is no where to be seen. He is probably working on the walkie talkies like he is doing a lot with Raven but I understand why. He wants his sister back and I want her back as well seeing as she was my best friend. But it is keeping him busy a lot and I can see that he is overworking himself.

I take the pillow from the ground and look at Lincoln. He has this smile on his face telling me that he is proud that he throw the pillow at me. Lincoln Blake. It was a boy after all and we knew immediately that we wanted to name him Lincoln.

''What do you think you're doing Lincoln?'' I ask my son while I slowly pick up the pillow from the ground. He threw it at me and he is so going to get it back. My payback will be sweet. Lincoln shrugs and looks at the pillow in my hands. When he realizes what I'm going to do he quickly runs away. Our room isn't big but it's also not small since we picked the best room in the ark. But that means that Lincoln can't run far.

I quickly run after him and seeing as I'm used to running, even though I don't do it that often anymore, I'm faster than him. I grab his arm and he stops running. I slam the pillow against his head and he stumbles backwards. It wasn't that hard. Lincoln looks shocked at me and then he quickly runs back towards the couch. He grabs another pillow and then he runs back to me.

''Lincoln no!'' I say but it's too late.
He already smashed the pillow against my back. This leads to a whole pillow fight. The both of us can't stop laughing while we both try to win this fight. It's good to have this kind of time with my son. Laughing and playing is good since there are no other kids here. Emori and Murphy are still together and I asked them if they want a kid but they shook their heads after a lot of thinking. but I think that they were both lying.

Then we have Monty and Harper. They are also still together and they are also playing a lot with Lincoln when I don't have the time or when I'm really too tired. Suddenly Lincolns pillow smashes against my face and I lose my balance. I fall on the ground but I take Lincoln with me. Lincoln is now sitting on me while he keeps smashing the pillow against me. Until he stops.

We both look at the door and see Bellamy standing there with a shocked look on his face.

''What is happening here?'' Bellamy asks us not understanding why there are feathers lying everywhere and why my hair is wild and why Lincoln keeps laughing.

''Pillow fight,'' I say while I hold up my pillow to show him. Bellamy nods and walks over to the couch. I thought that he was going to lie down after a hard working day but instead he takes another pillow and joins the fight. There are a lot of pillows lying on our couch seeing as we almost don't sit on it.

Bellamy whispers something in Lincolns ear and Lincoln quickly gets off me. In a second it's Bellamy who is sitting on me and he throws the pillow against me. I scream and laugh and try to smash my pillow against Bellamy but Lincoln is holding my arms down.

''This is not fair! Two against one is not fair!'' I shout.
Bellamy stops throwing the pillow against me and he looks at Lincoln. Bellamy doesn't even need to say anything. They seem to understand each other with just their eyes. Little bit creepy but sometimes it comes in handy.

Lincoln lets go of my arms and he walks towards his room. Bellamy is still sitting on my stomach but then he rolls us over. Now I'm on top of him.
''Just how I like it,'' Bellamy says with a smirk.

I slap him against his chest and laugh. Then I lean down and kiss him. My hands in his hair and his hands on my waist like it always is. But I wouldn't change a thing about that. I've got everything I want. A son and my best friend, my soulmate, my other half. I can tell Bellamy anything and he wouldn't judge me.

''Te amo,'' I whisper with a smile.
Bellamy laughs and kisses my nose. I found a book on the ark with Spanish sentences and I actually really liked those two words. Bellamy does too but he never says that. He just says,

''I love you too.''

---