''Thank you. Now come here before something happens to you,'' I say to the man. He quickly walks away from the door towards a spot where he is difficult to see. It's a good hiding spot. But I'm not hiding. I can hear people shouting from the distance and know that this is it. They are angry. Angry because they can't get inside the bunker.

They were about to get into the room but suddenly something behind me makes a weird sound. Like something is opening. I look at Octavia and Octavia looks at me. Then I look back at the door and see that everyone is already standing there. They were ready to fight but now they are just looking at something behind me.

I slowly turn around afraid for what I will see but when I look at what is happening my heart swells. I smile and drop my sword. There he is. Saving everyone like I knew he wanted to do. I knew he wouldn't leave us here to die. I knew that he would at least try. But he didn't only try this time. Last time he wanted to save people from the black rain but he failed. Now he did it. He succeeded. He saved a lot more people than the last time.

I quickly run towards him and throw my arms around him. His arms immediately find their way around my waist and he holds me tight.

''I knew it. I knew you would come to save us,'' I say happy.
He pulls me against him even more but it's kind of hard with my swollen stomach.

''I would never leave you,'' he says.
I pull away a little and press my lips against his. The last time we kissed we were in a hurry. We were doing something we thought would be really special but it was actually done really fast. It was much different than what we thought it would be. After that I fought. I fought for a lot of people including him. But when I won he wasn't there. He was already gone and I thought I would never get to see him again. But here he is. Holding me against him and his lips on mine.

''Now let me go and hug your sister,'' I say while I pull away from him. He laughs but listens to me. I know Octavia and him are still awkward but I've been waiting so long for them to get back to normal. And maybe this is the moment. They hug each other and when Bellamy says he loves her my smile grows even more.

''Now listen up everyone,'' I say while I stand on something so I'm higher. Everyone can see me now and I want them to listen because it's kind of important.

''This is what we waited for. We wanted the bunker. We won. We didn't get the bunker. But now we have. But there are rules. I'm going to make them now and if you don't listen to my rules than you can leave and you can die,'' I tell everyone.

I may not be a commander but I've still got it in me. Anya taught me so much and Lexa did too. In some peoples eyes I'm still a commander.

''Rule number one. No one is going to kill anyone. If I find anyone dead I will kill you myself. Rule number two. Show Clarke that what she did was wrong. And don't stop until I say so. Call her things. Say mean words to her. I don't care as long as you don't touch her. She did us wrong. Not only this time but she did us wrong many times. Rule number three. Don't die.''

I look at everyone in the room and lastly my eyes land on Bellamy. He is looking proud at me. I'm actually also proud at myself. Look at what we have accomplished. We have come so far. And everyone is listening to me right now. That's makes me proud as well.

''Now, let's go inside,'' I say with a smile.
Everyone cheers and they make their way towards the hatch. They don't push or fight to get inside first. They just wait till it's their turn. Things changes. But not only things. We changed as well."

---

They can't choose. They don't want to choose. And with they I actually mean one person. The devil. Jaha. I never understood why the people on the ark wanted him as chancellor. They should have chosen someone else. Someone like Abby. Even though she makes mistakes sometimes too she is much better than Jaha.