111

Who is Park Jimin? and can you get rid of him?

Jimin tense in his chair, his face white like sugar.

Hoseok look back at Jimin with worried eyes. He break out of his well played charecter and take Jimin's hand in his, rubbing circles on the back of his hand. 

Jimin nod as a way to tell him that its okay he tell who he is. 

"This is Park Jimin, this lovely boy over here" Hoseok smile brightly, this time the smile arent fake. 

"And no! I can't get rid of him! I dont want to get rid of him. Park Jimin is the only reason I ever came back to Korea. He saved my life. The last months since I have been back, I have spend with him"

"Sir... I dont think you should say it that way" The host whisper a little worried.

"I dont care how I say it" Hoseok chuckle a little sassily "Rather you will call me gay or not after this! I dont want to hide from this stupid world"

"Hoseok what are you doing?" Jimin grab his arm and look into his eyes.

"What should have been done long ago" 

Jimin look around confused as Hoseok get up to step closer to the camera.

"Park Jimin is my boyfriend, if you got a problem with that! You can gladly come at me or stop supporting me" Hoseok rip off his mic and drop it to the floor, taking Jimin by the arm.

That was both the best and the worst thing that had ever happened in Jimin's life.