Promise? 4th stop (96)

"This camping idea Will forever be My favorite" Lola admit as She lean against Jungkook.

"I Think too! But I am tired" Jin jawn,Namjoon laughed softly at the older.

"I Think It's time to sleep" Namjoon says while caressing the olders cheek carefully.

"I am not tired" Jimin and Hoseok says at the same time, both laughing at the insistent when they realize what happened.

"Well have fun then" the others greet while they leave to get to the tents, a silence rising between Hoseok and Jimin.

"Any funny Question in your mind tonight Hoseok?" Jimin whisper quietly.

"How do things get their names? Do Aliens are us as aliens? How can humans have so different tastes in life? Will we ever live on mars? Is there really anything that is worth spending time on if we are going to die anyway? Will I ever know what true love feels like? I am scared I will be fooled"

Jimin is in shock, the cheerful boy had never stroke him as a type to think such things.

"What was he like?" Jimin ask him, tears running down his face.

"Magical... always happy" Hoseok recall.

"He must have been... since you cared so much about him I mean... he must have been special"

"He really was.... but you are too Jimin..."

Jimin look up at the older male, his glare isn't returned, Hoseok is too busy holding back the tears.

"Do you miss him?"

"Very much" Hoseok admit and let a single tear fall down his face.

Jimin scoot closer to him and embrace the fragile male, doing all he could to hold his broken pieces together.

"You might not know what Love is... but I will show you! I will make you feel loved! I will make sure no one ever hurts you again! I will be the light at the end of the dark tunnel... just let me be him" Jimin whisper softly.

"Promise?"

"I promise! I will make you understand what Love is" Jimin promise him, stroking his hair.

"Can I kiss you?" Jimin ask, making sure he won't cross any lines.

The older nod.

Jimin carefully hold onto the older as he place a soft kiss on his lips, trying to kiss away the pain in his heart.

After the kiss he hold the older close as he fall asleep under the stars, the fire still burning bright.

"I promise I will never leave you like all the people that hurt you! I can't be Yugyeom... but I can be Jimin! I can make you happy! I promise! Just never leave me again" the younger whisper.

He knows the older won't know what he just said, but it felt good to say it outloud. He made himself a promise that night.

That all the promises he had made, would be held.