Together (61)

Just stay still!

Jimin can feel his heart beat faster. One arm is snakes around his waist as a soft kiss is placed on his cheek.

"You can open them now" Jungkook whisper in a soft voice.

Jimin open his eyes, thinking he will see Jungkook. He wanted to punch the boy for doing that, Jungkook knew he was taken.

Before he even open his eyes fully, his hand is already in contact with Hoseoks face, leaving a big red hand print of his cheek.

"Arh wtf Jimin" Hoseok complain and hold onto his cheek.

"Hoseok" Jimin scream and wrap his arms around the whimpering boy.

"I thought I had lost you! Why would you do that" Jimin cry and hold onto the olders shirt tightly, making sure he couldn't get away this time.

This was their first hug, the first time Jimin and Hoseok had ever been skin to skin.

"I am so sorry Jimin! I promise I will explain everything! I am sorry! So so sorry"

Jimin cry onto the olders shoulder.

Jungkook just simply smiling at the two, not knowing why looking at them made him feel both happy and sad.

"Thank you Jungkook" Jimin whisper as him and Hoseok hold hands instead of hugging.

"My pleasure Chim... shall we go talk all this out? That cafe over there is really nice"

Jimin just simply nod and look up at Hoseok once more, smiling like a sun.