Sherlock Jin (49)

Namjoon arrived at the cafe and only had to take one look around to find his pink haired lover. He walk quietly towards him and cover his eyes with his hands "Give me all your love or you will never see your family again" he whisper and laugh in an evil manner.

"no my daughter!" Jin respond in a high pitched voice. They both laugh at the little roleplay and Namjoon kiss his boyfriends forehead before sitting down in front of him.

"Did you order-"
"-Chocolate milk shake with whipped cream and extra chocolate flakes" Jin finish his sentence and smoothly took the cup from the waiter and placed it in front of him.

"Is there anything you can't do" Namjoon smile in amazement.

"Fly, breathe under water, etc" Jin says while scanning through the papers in his hand.

"Okay true, what do you have there?" Namjoon ask and lean over the table to look at the records in Jin's hands.

"Hoseok's work records, we keep a record of how many times people work for us and when. He had his last time at work 1 year and 2 months ago, which brings us to the date he disappeared"

"Do you think anything happened?" Namjoon ask his serious boyfriend while taking a sip off his chocolate milkshake.

"No... he just canceled all his plans in the last minute! Even his tour was called off... he never went on tour again after meeting Jimin... only once did he make a concert after that, that was the last time anyone heard from Hoseok... he vanished from the earth after that"

Jin skip back and forth through the papers with a raised brow.

"So let's do like Sherlock and solve this dang mystery" Namjoon exclaim and soft hit the table with one hand.

"Only if I can be Sherlock! Then you can be Watson!"

"I knew they were gay all along so I don't mind at all, you can be Sherlock if it helps you solve this mystery"

"Thanks Nam- I mean Watson" Jin smile and get out a notebook "now let's get some work done shall we? People miss their celebrity and Jimin miss his future husband"

"I am just happy I have mine" Namjoon smile and take the olders hand.