110

"Jimin sit down over there" A woman instruct as the make up artist finish the last things on his make up covered face.

"Is all of this necessary?" Jimin complain and sit down in his seat, Hoseok simply chuckling from his make up chair.

"You get used to it" He shrug and adjust his clothes after they finished.

"We will be live in 10" A woman scream, getting behind the camera.

3

2

1

"Hello and welcome back, I am with none other than J-Hope himself today! Welcome back in the spotlight" The man says with a too bright smile on his face.

"Its lovely being back" Hoseok lie, Jimin knew it was a lie, he knew Hoseok hated every second of his new attention. 

"So we have a lot of questions for you today"

"I am ready" Hoseok smile, clearly used to the situation. 

"First from Marina, Will there be a new album anytime soon?"

"Hopefully there will be a new album next year, I need some more time to settle before getting back into music" he answer in an unknown tone, he sounded like a fabricated robot version of himself. He even looked like one with that fake smile on his face.

"Next from Julie, we miss you in America! is it nice being back in korea?"

"I love being back in Korea! I missed my life here a lot"

"Also we dared to add this question because it is the most asked" The host got a mean grin on his face, making Jimin even more uncomfortable than he already is.

"From Ronald, Who is Park Jimin? and can you get rid of him?"