Plan A (59)

"I am so sorry Hoseok... I had no idea" Jungkook apologize and take the olders hand in his.

"I bet Yugyeom was a good man, but why didn't you text him earlier?" Yoongi ask his friend carefully, resting his head in his hands.

"I-I just couldn't get myself together to do so" Hoseok shrug and wipe away the tear that is falling down his face.

"Murder is a hard way to go, I get that it hurts more than him just passing away" Jungkook admit.

"Jungkook I think it's fun to focus on the living okay, this is a very hard topic. So let's talk about Jimin now" Yoongi nod to both of them as to ask if that is understood.

"What is the plan?" Jungkook ask the older mint haired boy.

"I am thinking... Jungkook! You distract Taehyung!"

"I can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"He know my face"

"Jungkook got a point" Hoseok agree and nod as he try to come up with another idea.

"I will distract him! Jungkook you text Jimin when I have Taehyungs attention and tell him to meet up with you!"

"Understood"

"And Hoseok! You wait for Jungkook to text you that he got Jimin"

"I am on" Hoseok confirm.

"What about us?"

Jin and Namjoon is standing behind the 3 boys, they had heard every word and would gladly help them out.

"You two can stay back here! I will text you if I get in trouble with our beloved porn star!"

"We are ready" Jin confirm.

"Then let the plan begin, 10 am tomorrow! Get a good nights sleep all of you" Yoongi command and leave the room to fall over on Hoseoks big couch.

"That boy" Jungkook sigh and join him.