Second stop (94)

"Why would you go here?"

"It's me and Jin's old school" Jimin explain, finding a few things in his back.

"I hate this place" Jin add and roll his eyes at the scene and all the bad memories that followed.

"That's why" Jimin get out a bag before finishing his sentence "I brought this" Jimin smile evilly.

"What is that?" Lola ask, trying to take a sneak peak at the things in the bag.

Jimin pull out some base ball bats and a shit ton of other heavy objects.

"Time to have fun like real teenagers kids" Jimin responds, smirking at the baseball bat in his hand.

——————————-
"What is that?" Namjoon laugh as he look at the piece of art Jin has just made on the new painted school walls.

Jin is standing proudly admiring the master piece on the wall. A simply drawing of two penises, one much bigger than the other.

"I drew your dick vs a normal dick" Jin exclaim happily "read the caption stupid"

Your dick vs my boyfriends dick

"Beautiful Indeed Jin" Hoseok laugh as he walk up beside the boys, wrapping an arm around each of them.

"But didn't you mean to draw Namjoons dick?" Hoseok ask and tilt his head.

"That is my dick you drew! Stupid Jin" Hoseok laugh while receiving an elbow to the stomach from Jin.

"Yah! Shut up" Jin laugh, Namjoon joining in.

"Yo guys! We gotta blast! Someone called the police and we are in deep shit" Jimin laugh and cover his face better with his mask.

The others arrive just a few seconds after, running while laughing.

Jimin take Hoseoks hand and laugh as they all run faster than their legs allow to reach the car.

The sirens could be heard as the car left the school area.